I've spent the last several years slowly whittling away at identifying and cataloging tens of thousands of stamps my grandfather passed on to me. As of today I completed the task, save for these seven that I cannot find anywhere in my Scott catalogs. I've also added my best guess for the origin of the stamps, but again, these are ones that I cannot find anywhere in my catologs, perhaps due to being Cinderellas, non-issued, revenue stamps, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.
1. Obviously Asian - possible Cinderella?
2. Turkish is my best guess
3. Iran or Iraq?
4. Italian revenue or semi-postal?
5. No idea - several countries have issued "Te Betalen" (postage due) stamps, but I cannot narrow this one down to any issuing country. Can't find anything among Belgium / France / Netherlands or their associated African colonies.
6. Looks like a classic Thai stamp
7. I think it may be an early Brazil issue, but really can't discern anything. Just posting it on a long shot =)