I have attached the SAFE products website details to go along with the above information for those who may be interested.
Philalux 3 UV with 3x Magification
Philalux 3 - UV Longwave and Shortwave Lamp with Built-in Magnifiers
The universal detection lamp to examine stamps, coins, currency, documents, minerals, artwork, forgeries, repairs, etc. Sturdy black housing.
- 5-3/8" x 2-5/8" aspherical lens with 3X magnification and a 7/8" diameter aspherical lens with 12X magnification. Distortion free.
- 7 Watt ultraviolet longwave tube (365nm) to identify fluorescent paper (tagging) on stamps of USA, Canada, China, France, Germany, Mexico, etc. as well as inks, forgeries, repairs, etc. Check for authenticity of coins, banknotes, certificates, minerals, artwork, etc.
Push "L/UV" button.
- 2 Watt shortwave tube (266nm) with filter for checking phosphor and overall tagging
on stamps of USA, Canada, Israel, Great Britain, etc. Also for difficult tagged stamps, like block and overall tagging on US stamps or phosphor bands of Great Britain.
Push "S/UV" button.
- 4 Watt white fluorescent tube to examine paper varieties, colors, watermarks, etc. The size of the lighted area is 5" x 3".
Push "W/L" button.
- Electronic magnet to check magnetic area of currency by rubbing over magnet. Push "MG" button.
Size of Philalux lamp: 7-1/4" x 5-1/4" x 5" high
No. 9865SP Longwave and Shortwave Lamp - 110 Volt Model -(wavelength 365nm and 266nm) supplied with a reverse voltage converter.
Bexley stamps price is $175.00 AUD plus postagehttp://www.safepub.com/categories/tools