I'm ready to sell my whole collection but I'm none the wiser..

General things you want to know. Stamps you can't identify. Catalogue values you need to establish. Advice on ANYTHING stamp related you want. SOMEONE might be able to help. You can post photos of the stamps right here to assist . NOTE: - We have a nearby Forum for basic questions from *NEW* collectors.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Ellike
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

I'm ready to sell my whole collection but I'm none the wiser..

Post by Ellike »

w4Zz2kt.jpg

HI there, Stampboard people! :-)

I had inherited bits of collections over time and had only just started to put them altogether in my album. Unfortunately, due to current my circumstances, I am not able to apply the time I would like to the hobby so I am interested in selling my whole collection onto a loving home or to whoever may be interested.

I was hoping to see if anyone would be interested in buying the whole collection (mostly NZ, UK, AUS, fair amount of all sorts and miscellaneous) but unfortunately, I cannot compete with some of the very clever people out there who are fluent in grading so I am very unsure if they're worth much at all...

Hopefully I have correctly copied the links to my Imgur which contains a large portion of my collection. I do understand there may be some unclear photo's but I am happy to scan anything requested if anyone is curious, also my apologies as I know they're not in order

Would appreciate hearing from anyone interested or if anyone's can help

Kind Regards,
Ellike NZ

David Smitham
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Re: I'm ready to sell my whole collection but I'm none the wiser..

Post by David Smitham »

Ellike - for goodness sake - please call in to Mowbray Collectables - based in Otaki , situated on State Highway 1 opposite the BP petrol station.

One of my colleagues will be able to advise you re your stamp collection.

Thank you.

David.
David Smitham
Royalpex 2021 NZ national stamp exhibition, 10-12 September 2021, Palmerston North, NZ.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

Ellike - and all members - please note for well over a year we do NOT allow images here from any website or photo sharing portal like the IMGUR you are using.

In this one instance I have swapped them over.

EVERYTHING must, and can be, readily loaded right here direct from your phone or computer.

I pay the huge hosting costs on over a million images now, but it means that NOTHING vanishes, as always occurred in the past as we all saw - simple to do insertion tutorial here - many members still are not aware of how to do it!
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

MJ's pet
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by MJ's pet »

David Smitham wrote:
18 Jun 2021 20:28
Ellike - for goodness sake - please call in to Mowbray Collectables - based in Otaki , situated on State Highway 1 opposite the BP petrol station.

One of my colleagues will be able to advise you re your stamp collection.

Thank you.

David.

Bingo. Just take it to an NZ dealer. They can buy it or auction it for you.

Ellike

Post by Ellike »

Ok thank you :)

Return to “You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!”