BUY your Stampboards GB 1d Black design COVID face masks: $A7!

Please list anything spare you have for sale. It MUST have a scan/s and a FIXED price. You MUST have at least 20 posts and 20 days membership on this board to list an item for sale, or your listing **will** be removed.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

BUY your Stampboards GB 1d Black design COVID face masks: $A7!

Post by Global Administrator »

Prices now they have arrived - all plus shipping - see below -

For these ones I ordered, (all in generous adult size "L"), they are $A10 each, or 5 for $A40 all plus post which will cover the substantial costs, plus the pricey express EMS/DHL shipping here, and maybe even add a tiny bit toward the huge cost now of running these boards, with our new dedicated image storing servers and software. :mrgreen:

Stock number to use is 459QG for 1 mask, or 459QJ for 2 masks, or 459QL for 3 masks. And 459QH for 5 masks, which are just $A40 plus post.

(For anyone wanting to re-sell on ebay etc, and I think you'll be surprised with the uptake - a double your money item there - lets say 10 for $A70 - Stock 459QJ) -

Please use the secure site for all orders - https://www.glenstephens.com/order.html

So support stampboards, stay protected from COVID, comply with the health laws, and show all others out there you are a stamp collector - and wearing these masks really gets lots of comments. :D

These are absolutely conversation starters WHEREVER you wear them, trust me. Due to the high EMS/DHL shipping cost, small run tooling up and die costs, and negligible profit in these, and then the messing about and packing them up, I made ONE order, and that is it. Orders yours NOW as you will kick yourself when they are gone. Selling fast I can add them into your normal stamp orders – just ask me. :mrgreen:

DO be sure you compete order form please, or we lose track - www.glenstephens.com/order.html

Fully hemmed, soft lined, and hidden edge stitched on all sides.

POSTAGE OVERSEAS. TWO masks will fit exactly in one small envelope that weighs exactly 50 grams. Everyone needs at east 2 masks, so that works well. The second add zero extra mail cost, Anything above 50g overseas costs $5 extra post! I got cunning - bought a sheet of the large and popular $4 Tom Roberts "Shearing Of The Rams" high value. These are ACSC $50 used on cover! Until I run out that is your franking - see photo nearby.

Margo wearing her new COVID custom designed and printed Penny Black COVID mask!
Margo wearing her new COVID custom designed and printed Penny Black COVID mask!

Aust 1974 $4 Painting on cover.JPG
= = = = = = = = = =

Sydney (all of NSW I think?) ..... along with many places globally, has now mandated face masks in all shops, indoor places, churches, public transport etc. $200 fine if you do not.

LOTS of us are going to be wearing face masks for MANY months, sadly. :roll:

Those boring disposable blue paper ones do nothing for me. So I had a thought - a dangerous occurrence!

I noticed member aviwire has an avatar with a Penny Black mask, which looks pretty cool. :lol:

Capture.JPG
COVID mask Kapil label (3).jpg
[/centre]

I contacted him and he advises he bought it from a dealer there in Mumbai.

Label says it was designed by Mr. KAPIL GOGRI, FRPSL .... not sure if he made them? I'll ask him. :mrgreen:

Anyway, buying from India is never simple, due to difficulty of payment issues, and shipping time etc. Sadly.

However it will be the cheapest option by light years, if I can source a bulk lot from the original source. Artwork is already done, and they are in existence right here and now.

Looked on web, and only see a US company RedBubble offering them for a totally outrageous $A20 each inc shipping costs, which are silly -- the more you order the higher the shipping gets!

Their $20 product is a single layer purely decorative mask, with no nose bridge metal piece, and no real protection as in the 5 layer ones from India.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Penny-Black-Postage-Stamp-F ... 2403.9G0D8

Capture.JPG

They are light to mail of course so a bulk buy for members would work - anyone have any contacts for this kind of thing?

A stampboards logo might work, but a 1d Black is more universal I think?

Glen
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

aviwire
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Re: Source of 1d Black design COVID face masks??

Post by aviwire »

Hi Glen

I would be glad to help in this regard but I live far from Mumbai.

One of the member of SB lives in Munbai - Rolcora - Roland.

He might be able to help in this regard.

I use these while going outside for shopping, to post office etc.
But while in Hospital (where I work) it is mandatory to wear Surgical masks (the boring ones) :lol:

Best Regards,
Avinash
Thematic interests: Medicine/Health, Medicinal Plants
Stamps on Stamps/Postal Services/Philatelic Activities on Stamps

Used Stamps: India, GB, AUS

AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by AMark »

There is also this design found at this link:

https://www.teepublic.com/mask/10358815-pennyblack-brit0001

Penny Black Mask
Penny Black Mask
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Cover Exchange Celebrating 10th Anniversary!
April 2021 Cover Exchange Participant List ..... OR .... April 2021 Postcard Exchange Participant List

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

That design dos not grab me personally Mark as much as the full stamp designs.

Anyway it is a near throw about mask we are buying not a pair of jeans - that one runs over $A30!

Capture.JPG
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Number-O-Ne
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by Number-O-Ne »

I can buy a few here in the USA and mail at cost. It may save a few bucks, but I'm afraid it will still be expensive because USPS rates are high

norvic

Post by norvic »

I do believe that design is still copyright Royal Mail.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Not looking at all threads. If you need an answer please quote my post or use board email. What I post is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff'. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

AMark

Post by AMark »

Here is a site that sells postage stamp/s, postcards, covers, etc., depicted on face masks. They are not cheap, but they have an interesting selection.

https://fineartamerica.com/shop/face+masks/postage+stamps

Australia Face Mask
Australia Face Mask

https://fineartamerica.com/shop/face+masks/philately

Penny Black Face Mask
Penny Black Face Mask
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Cover Exchange Celebrating 10th Anniversary!
April 2021 Cover Exchange Participant List ..... OR .... April 2021 Postcard Exchange Participant List

joford-63
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by joford-63 »

Oh no! You spoilt my surprise. I was going to sew you and Margo some stamp-design masks as soon as the fabric arrived.

I have an account with a major Australian distributor of designer patchwork/quilting fabric. I pre-ordered this fabric in December - the only problem is that it is still being manufactured and I probably won't receive it till March.

It comes in half-a-dozen different colours, but not all shown here as I don't want to waste space.

73f441b2ad65cad03bcae74a99765d75.jpg
4fc2d5e5daf1e4f548b7b18e9924238d.jpg

I'll hunt to see if any other stamp-design fabric is readily available in Australia. If anyone comes across any, feel free to message me through this thread.

Anyway, back to the sewing machine for me. I live in Sydney so guess what I am doing.

jo

ViccyVFU

Post by ViccyVFU »

norvic wrote:
06 Jan 2021 03:42

I do believe that design is still copyright Royal Mail.

Are you sure? I think when RM incorporate it into some of their designs in modern stamps, they hold design copyright on those, but the penny black stamp (If that mask is actually a stamp, and not a Heath proof, or original artwork) is one of the most reproduced images in the stamp world.

That aside, I think that anyone thinking of bulk purchasing masks needs to look very closely at whats being offered, because "all masks are not born equal".

Aviwires is a good mask, being five layers of cotton, equivalent to an FFP1 grade ("the blue standard one", in English). An exceptional price, for a mask well made. Still, "totally unsuitable for medical service".

All the others shown have small print saying they are "more for show, than protection", and that's where it all starts to get "a bit serious". They are not warranting the effectiveness of the mask, and whilst people do wear them for show, often they have no real concept of "how effective that protective wear is".

Certainly, for $20, I'd steer well clear, and go up a level to an FFP2 mask (more protection), which is currently about $3 (for a plain one).

Of course, you could have some fun, and get some made for yourself ....
If you like the penny black, this looks like a humorous design, for a "cotton iron on" covering ...

SB_1.jpg

Any corner letters you want.... but I know you have a favourite ...

genuine_fake.jpg
Everyone must wear a mask

Now a black design is all fine and dandy if you live "where the sun can fade a stamp, in five minutes", but for those of us that live in "the persistent damp shadows of a British winter", something brighter is called for.

For the outer layer, I've opted for this...
(Enough material for around 10 - 15 masks, 7" x 5", cutting from an 8" x 6" template).

pinny.jpg
"I'd have preferred a whole (bed) sheet, but I'll take a pinny"

(Nobody gets close enough to read the values!!).

close.jpg
A good mask "tucks under Machin" :mrgreen:

The stamp printed layer is 100% polyester, but the four layers underneath are all cotton, so its comfortable to wear, complete with integral aluminium nose clip to get a good seal (Stops my glasses steaming up).

The polyester also keeps the outer layer cleaner for longer "in dusty places".

Be creative ...... Have some fun!

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

joford-63 wrote:
06 Jan 2021 11:28
Oh no! You spoilt my surprise. I was going to sew you and Margo some stamp-design masks as soon as the fabric arrived.

Thanks so much Jo for that kind thought ... HOPEFULLY by March when the fabric arrives, it will all have settled down ... but hey - who knows??!! :lol: :lol:

Sourcing the stamp design printed fabric seems to be the sticking point at short notice, asyou have found.

Aviwire's one is already being produced, and as ViccyVFU points out is not just a thin fabric decorative thing like the USA ones, but it is of 5 layers, for real COVID protection.

The label says it was designed by Mr. Kapil Gogri, FRPSL, who is a very well known identity in Indian organised philately, and the Philatelic Society of India, and I understand he is in the cotton fabric business there, so creating these as a stamp sideline, makes perfect sense. :D

Only 7am in India so hopefully I'll hear something during the day. :mrgreen:

They are so light and flat and easy to mail they lend themselves to wide distribution. If cheap enough, I'll suggest "Stamp News Australia" adds a copy into each magazine they mail in January etc. :idea: :idea:

Glen

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

OK .. we are getting there. :lol:

Tracked down the originator of these masks, Mr. Kapil Gogri, FRPSL, who is a very well known identity in Indian organised philately, and the Philatelic Society of India.

He can do me a pretty decent price on a few 100 of these at about $A6 landed (DHL Express Shipping is the killer, as normal mail India-OZ is of course non-existent right now)

The Aviwire ones from the first production run were printed on Linen which is much coarser than smooth fabric. Kapil has done a test print on finer cotton outer, in a pale grey background (these are 5 layer thick masks - top protective standard)

And Kapil just sent me the following sample of the new run.

Graphics whizz here Allanswood yesterday was trying to art up an even higher rez GB 1d Black montage with the ''SB'' corner letters for stampboards. If they come off in time to be used as final art, even better. :lol:

rrrcc.jpg

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

My aim is for these to be offered to stampboards members at a nominal fee, to wear when shopping, on public transport, on planes, at stamp club meetings, or stamp auctions etc. Penny Black face masks are quite a talking point! :mrgreen:

These have the robust black adjustable securing ear bands as you can see, which are so much better than the one size fits all (they do not!) thin white elastic band type deals, on the cheapie throw away blue paper type masks. AND a band you can use at back of the head if you prefer.

The purely decorative, single thickness 1d Black ones shown above are $A20-$A30 each mailed. I ordered a few to see what they look like quality wise. :roll:

For these ones I ordered, (all in generous adult size "L"), they are $A10 each, or 5 for $A40 all plus post which will cover the substantial costs, plus the pricey express EMS/DHL shipping here, and maybe even add a tiny bit toward the huge cost now of running these boards, with our new dedicated image storing servers and software. :mrgreen:

Stock number to use is 459QG for 1 mask, or 459QJ for 2 masks, or 459QL for 3 masks. And 459QH for 5 masks, which are just $A40 plus post.

(For anyone wanting to re-sell on ebay etc, and I think you'll be surprised with the uptake - a double your money item there - lets say 10 for $A70 - Stock 459QJ) -

Please use the secure site for all orders - https://www.glenstephens.com/order.html

So support stampboards, stay protected from COVID, comply with the health laws, and show all others out there you are a stamp collector - and wearing these masks really gets lots of comments. :D

We are flat out packing normal orders here, and literally cannot keep on top of that, and small $$ things like this really take ages to pack and address, so this below will simplify things. (Happy to add them in with any other regular order I am packing of course - just let me know.)

If AUSTRALIA members want some, please mail me a DL (or larger) sized SASE envelope, franked with $1.10 in stamps for 1 or 2 masks, or $2.20 franking for 3 or 4 or 5, adding a piece of thin packing card inside, and a $10 or $20 banknote payment etc, for 1 or 2 masks, or $A40 for 5.

These will not stay in good shape forever of course, so getting 2 or more at the onset is clearly wise, or grab some for stamp friends or fellow stamp club members etc. All come is clear cello attractive gift packaging. Your stamp frankings will be neat cancelled here of course, so affix ones that you want in FU!

OR I can charge you post and pack if that is too hard for you.

FOREIGN buyers cannot send SASE of course, so add $5 for global airpost and packing on your order, and PayPal in $A to - glen at glenstephens dot com

See above for the $50 ACSC Cat cover used to mail your goodies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks!

Glen

joford-63

Re: Source of GB 1d Black printed design COVID face masks??

Post by joford-63 »

You've negotiated a great cost price there, Glen, and you are offering a great deal. I am sure many members will be happy with these!

Maybe Allenswood could mockup something like this too!

Jo

08202116430.jpg

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Go for your life Jo with making different designs - you need to order 150 minimum, and pay the DHL shipping! Me, I'll stick to selling stamps - this one was just an interesting sideline thought bubble. :lol:

Greg Allanswood came up with some great graphic ideas today.

Some with SB corner letters on all - some where STAMPBOARDS corner letters were split across a line of them, 2 letterd at a time, and some in different colours. And some with the Queen wearing a mask each second stamp.

They are going to be rather small and on fairly coarse fabric, and the butting up and overlapping of them is not going to be exact, so this is the best option I suspect to get an interesting looking end product - '

GB PB reprint black block of 48 masks.jpg
GB PB reprint black block of 48 masks.jpg

Allanswood

Post by Allanswood »

You can have some extra fun plating all the SB corner letters.

SB mask cloth QV.JPG

Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Great work Greg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for taking the time at short note to massage these design suggestions for us. :D

The corner letters font weight are true to 1d Blacks really, I can see, but if that font can be bolded, might not be so easily lost?

Down at small stamp size, on coarse fabric, the black mask I think will be pretty much lost into the background.

Is it possible to tweak it into the familiar pale Blue like this? The thin elastic ear bands look more suited to this than the sold black ones. ViccyVFU above came up the sort of thing ..... looks pretty cool I think!

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Allanswood has excelled once again! All emailed off to India, Many Thanks!

All with nice bold ''SB'' corner letters too. :)

Glen

GB PB reprint black block of 48 blue masks (002).jpg

GB PB reprint black block of 48 blue masks.jpg

gavin-h
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Re: Get your Stampboards GB 1d Black design COVID face masks!

Post by gavin-h »

Global Administrator wrote:
08 Jan 2021 13:25
FOREIGN buyers cannot send SASE of course, so add $5 for global airpost and packing on your order, and PayPal in $A to - glen at glenstephens dot com
Great stuff, guys!

I've just sent Glen $25 AUD by Paypal for 2 x masks incl. postage...

...don't forget to send by "Friends and Family" to make sure Glen gets the full whack. :idea:

Erinmania
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Post by Erinmania »

Just done the same as as Gavin-h. An offer not to be missed .
gavin-h wrote:
08 Jan 2021 22:44
08 Jan 2021 13:25

Great stuff, guys!

I've just sent Glen $25 AUD by Paypal for 2 x masks incl. postage...

...don't forget to send by "Friends and Family" to make sure Glen gets the full whack. :idea:

Number-O-Ne

Here is me and my Penny Black mask

Post by Number-O-Ne »

I purchased this mask from a US vendor, after a tip on the Stampboards.

Of course, it is not medical grade. At the hospital I wear it on top of my usual N95.

Some colleagues ask me about it. Before giving the correct explanation, I say "I had enough of the presidents and decided to go back to the Queen of England".

It's meant to be a joke but quite a few people say it makes sense.

20210117_082207.jpg

MrSamoa
Our Stampboards **MILLIONAIRE!**
Our Stampboards **MILLIONAIRE!**

Re: Here is me and my Penny Black mask

Post by MrSamoa »

NIce.....And thanks for being on the front line during the crisis.
Fellowship of Samoa Specialists is not just for specialists: http://www.samoaexpress.org - Marty

Number-O-Ne

Post by Number-O-Ne »

Thanks so much, MrSamoa :)

Philexx
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Post by Philexx »

A big thanks from me too.

Great mask! I wonder if anyone at all has recognized it for what it is? You could do a studiert on how many stamp collectors are out there :lol:

Stay well.
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges

Number-O-Ne

Post by Number-O-Ne »

Thanks Philexx :)
Philexx wrote:
19 Jan 2021 03:40
I wonder if anyone at all has recognized it for what it is? You could do a studiert on how many stamp collectors are out there :lol:

Stay well.
Nobody, apparently. None of my colleagues or nurses recognized it. I'm the only stamp collector in my neck of woods :cry:

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Ordered some of the USA ones last week - which arrived today

Not impressive. Only a single thickness, and not large size. Only part covers my beard, and my glasses fog up.

Got artwork for our real McCoy, 5 layer Indian made ones this week - see below - the odd butterfly cut is now it is cut as fabric, and then it is stitched up to look like the ones in post #1 as per Aviwire Avatar, but with the new design much sharper image art, from Allanswood.

Glen

Covid mask glen 1d black.JPG
Penny Black Mask 2.JPG

Philexx

Post by Philexx »

Two of these superb masks just ordered with AUD$30 sent.

Thanks Glen.

MargoZ

Post by MargoZ »

Good news - Kapil's beautifully made Penny Black masks arrived yesterday. In a large DHL EMS carton that was all exterior covered, hand sewn at edges with white calico which is that interersing Indian system for Registered and insured items.

All in individual cello packs (perfect for gift giving) with fully adjustable straps, for ears, and even behind the head, and 5 layers thick - top grade for Covid safety.

The edge top is wired so it moulds to the nose well (for those who, like me, who don't want to fog up their glasses 8-) )

For those who have already ordered, both via above, and via direct email with PayPal payment to glen at glenstephens dot com - I'll be mailing out your orders on Monday.

Now the stock has finally arrived via the mails from India, and cleared Customs etc lets get those orders in NOW please.

All the 1d Blacks have corner letters SB for stampboards - and each alternating 1d black has Queen Victoria wearing a blue COVID mask - all cleverly designed by member Allanswood. Collectables of the future - ALL members here should have one or more.

SUPPORT stampboards, and get a quality product you need, and can use!

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
6.JPG
Kapil box 1.JPG
Kapil Box 2.JPG
Kapil box 3.JPG
Please click link below to "Like" stampboards on FACEBOOK -
https://www.facebook.com/stampboards/

aviwire

Re: BUY your Stampboards GB 1d Black design COVID face masks!

Post by aviwire »

Beautiful design :)

So nice to see that box with cloth cover and India Post label.

Wish he could have used 41 Coffee Miniature sheets for paying the postage instead of cash :lol:
Thematic interests: Medicine/Health, Medicinal Plants
Stamps on Stamps/Postal Services/Philatelic Activities on Stamps

Used Stamps: India, GB, AUS

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: BUY your Stampboards GB 1d Black design COVID face masks: $A7!

I added a story on these to my current ''Stamp News'' column -

https://www.glenstephens.com/snmarch21.html

A dealer friend ordered 10 as he is very confident he will double his money offering these to his global clients, so time will tell. For the cost of a beer apiece, he will make a guaranteed buck on them I feel sure, and with a low cost to mail anywhere globally, that is certainly a plus.

You’d be amazed how many people you do not know from Adam, comment on the mask when worn on planes, in shopping centres, in airports and trains etc. Lots more folks seem interested in stamps than you’d ever imagine. I should have handed out some business cards to them all!

We flew to Adelaide last week -- masks are MANDATORY in the taxis to and from the airport, inside both terminals at all times, and inside the plane for the entire duration - 4 hours of masks, so EVERYONE needs an effective mask these days.

*SUPPORT STAMPBOARDS* and order a couple now - think of it as a VERY cheap annual Member Dues, the cost of a beer or glass of wine, and get a superb and conversation starting product as your ''receipt''!

The first person to list these on eBay will double their money. 10 for $A70 is a steal, for a UNIQUE custom design, of a top quality, washable and reusable mask, buyable nowhere else on the planet, and sought by all stamp collectors.

Glen

And do not forget if you (or others) want a low cost, custom-made, high quality, SSMMS grade, 5 layer, Penny Black COVID mask added to your order it will add zero mail cost!

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=93678

Margo wearing her new Penny Black COVID mask that arrived this week. Selling like crazy! https://tinyurl.com/CovidBlack

Kiwidude
I was online for our Birthday Number 5!
I was online for our Birthday Number 5!

Post by Kiwidude »

2 x Masks

Ordered through your site & Paid by Paypal on Sunday.

Peter

prtnz17

Post by prtnz17 »

Glen

Just ordered 2 more for delivery to NZ, seems a popular destination.

Peter

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Thanks Folks -- have had a lot of orders -- oddly many of them have not posted here - PLEASE DO SO!

Support Stampboards financially in a minor way, follow the law re mask wearing, spread the word on stamp collecting, and STAY SAFE!

DO be sure you compete order form please, or we lose track - www.glenstephens.com/order.html

Fully hemmed, soft lined, and hidden edge stitched on all sides.

POSTAGE OVERSEAS. TWO masks will fit exactly in one small envelope that weighs exactly 50 grams. Everyone needs at east 2 masks, so that works well. The second add zero extra mail cost, Anything above 50g overseas costs $5 extra post! I got cunning - bought a sheet of the large and popular $4 Tom Roberts "Shearing Of The Rams" high value. These are ACSC $50 used on cover! Until I run out that is your franking - see photo nearby.

Aust 1974 $4 Painting on cover.JPG

Philexx

Post by Philexx »

Great franking, thanks Glen. Looking forward to them :D

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Philexx wrote:
02 Mar 2021 20:16
Great franking, thanks Glen. Looking forward to them :D

Glad you liked it as we had actually used that very same envelope earlier yesterday to mail your masks. :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

We then wrote all addresses at PO and sealed them, so as cds strike was clear - with masks inside it is harder to read and not very clear of course.

"Gift - Value $10" note we use on all foreign sendings, so as not to cause any VAT/GST issues on arrival. :mrgreen:

Glen

King Tut
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!

Post by King Tut »

Received my mask, thank you Glen

britjag
I was online for Post Number 6 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 6 MILLION!

Post by britjag »

Hi Glen:

Thanks for the email!

Replied and ordered two face masks with shipping via PayPal. :D
I collect: USA, Canada, F1, soccer, flags, maps, cats, space and anything else WW that's cool. Want list:http://www.Wishlistr.com/Britjag

JimFegy

Post by JimFegy »

Ordered 2 masks.

Thanks, Glenn.
Regards,
JimFegy - Always something new to learn.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Many thanks - all in the mail. 8-)

LOTS of folks ordering these are NOT posting above - please do so, as Margo can then track things! :)

Glen

Allanswood

Post by Allanswood »

Glen sent me a couple and I've been frightening the shoppers in Aldi. :lol:

Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Allanswood wrote:
15 Mar 2021 22:19
Glen sent me a few and I've been frightening the shoppers in Aldi. :lol:

The Manager tells me that was the case BEFORE you wore any kind of mask. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a reminder, Allanswood came up with the clever final artwork for these superb masks!

08 Jan 2021 19:44

Allanswood has excelled once again! All emailed off to India, Many Thanks!

All with nice bold ''SB'' corner letters too. :)

Glen

Philexx

Post by Philexx »

I received my great masks today Glen, many thanks :D

They arrived in the superb $4 Tom Roberts "Shearing Of The Rams" cover :D

Stamps: 1974 $4 Tom Roberts "Shearing Of The Rams"
Stamps: 1974 $4 Tom Roberts "Shearing Of The Rams"

Good to hear - that stamp is cat $50 on cover! :lol:

Received 2 of the new German ones from Phillex today that he kindly mailed me .. both with early use FEB 13 - 2021 - ZENTRUM 32 - with the BLUE ink Germany cancels as required for these to work, so the unique codes can be readable. Full details on this exciting UNIQUE coded stamps new concept is here -

https://www.glenstephens.com/snmarch21.html

Both arrived at Sydney Mail Centre on March 8, and both have the EXACT time code of 15 Fr 27 as you can see. !!

Had my PO cancel them on arrival - took a week from arriving in Sydney to get a few miles to my PO. Welcome to COVID.

Bpoth have a base the sorting code - one is on the Post-it now style peel off. Both also have the PO COVID spray jet cancel in black "SUPPORTING AUSTRALIANS" with Red Cross Australia logo underneath, alongside the Australia Post post-horn logo. Looks to be the very last day these were used, from another thread here.

image0-003j.jpg
image0-001g.jpg
image0-004.jpg
image0-005.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.06.51 PM.png

gavin-h

Post by gavin-h »

Gavin-H Penny Black Face Mask
Gavin-H Penny Black Face Mask
Arrived in UK today, many thanks. Great quality, great design and a comfortable fit. 8-)

Looking forward to the post-lockdown haircut once restrictions are eased in a couple of weeks. Last time I didn't have a haircut between Christmas and Easter I was a long-haired student - and that wasn't yesterday!!!

prtnz17

Post by prtnz17 »

Glen,

My two masks arrived today. Great cancellation on the $4 Tom Roberts.

Probably will use one as a prize at of Central Districts Collectors Expo.

Pretty quick delivery to NZ from Aus.

Peter

jjarmstrong47

Post by jjarmstrong47 »

Hi Glen

I've done a bank transfer for two masks posted. Reading above I think $25 should cover it. If not, send me an email. If it's too much, call the difference a donation to Stampboards.
Where do the years go? I went from philandering to philately and didn't even notice.
http://www.engravedstamps.net

JimFegy

Post by JimFegy »

Hi Glen,

My 2 masks arrived yesteday and they not only look great, but fit better than any others I have.
Thanks for the great stamp too.

Cheers & take care.
Regards,
JimFegy - Always something new to learn.

Return to “SELL your surplus stamps at ZERO fee! Please *READ* the rules atop this forum.”