June 2020 Postcard Exchange Participant List

Seek exchange partners here. List what you broadly have to exchange, and what you'd ideally like in return. No charge - totally **FREE** for stampboards members to use to use. Or GIVE away your spares. Try it out today!

Moderators: AMark, Canada stamper, Volunteer Moderator Team

AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

June 2020 Postcard Exchange Participant List

Post by AMark »

To all of those that want to participate in the Cover Exchange. I have added/modified some of the rules because of the special situation that we are in at this time.

If you are willing to participate, you must be aware of the safety procedures that your country's postal authority has taken. Furthermore, you are aware of the risk that you are taking and as a result no one else will be responsible for your choice, but you.

If at any moment you decide to opt out of the exchange, you will not be held accountable for your choice.

Last, due to the covid-19 pandemic NO participant is required to go into the post office to get a hand cancelled cover/s. The cover/s may be dropped into a mailbox/postbox if a participant doesn't want to go inside a post office. Regarding stamps, I will leave this up to the participants.

Hello and Welcome Everyone to the Cover Exchange!
COVER RACERS WANTED!
TheRoyalCounty is looking for members to participate in one of his Cover Races.
If you are interested, please take a look at the link below.
Cover Race Discussion, Rules & Call for Race Entrants
This thread is only for listing your participation and for sending and receiving acknowledgements.

Scans of your covers must be placed on the Cover Exchange Group - Scans Thread Only.

I will try to put the list together by the 10th.

Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in the Cover Exchange.

The Rules are:

1. Stampboards member for 60 days.

2. Minimum 60 posts made on Stampboards.

3. Agree to use current Commemorative stamps (unless, participants decide otherwise) on mailed covers and place a stiffener inside each cover. A stiffener can either be a piece of card (something like a card from a cereal box) or several pieces of paper folded to fit inside an envelope.

4. You must make a post on the thread, to let your exchange partner know, when you are sending and have received covers.

5. If you do not mail a cover to your exchange partner, you will not be able to participate in the cover exchange until the recipient notes it has arrived. If you do not mail a cover to your cover exchange partner for the second time, you will be permanently banned from further exchanges. Admin agrees with this rule, and will be notified of any such members.

6. You must post images on the thread of the covers received for the interest of sender and other members. It is safe to assume all members have some access to a scanner, digital camera, or a phone with which you can take pictures. High quality images are not the point – but SOME image is what is sought!

Just a reminder to new participants. When mailing a cover you should ask yourself, would I like to receive what I am mailing out to my cover exchange partner?

Thank you.
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Join the September 2020 Cover Exchange ..... OR .... Join the September 2020 Postcard Exchange

sovanksahu
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Re: June 2020 Postcard Exchange Participant List

Post by sovanksahu »

Thanks Mark, I am in.
“Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” ― Criss Jami
I collect Aerophilately, Indian personalities on foreign stamps and exchange on the themes Moon Landing, Gastronomy, Flags, Odd shaped stamps and Joint issues

Philexx
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Post by Philexx »

Me please Mark :D
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges

john6625
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by john6625 »

Yes please Mark. :D
Join the August 2020 Cover Exchange: https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91614 ..... OR ....
Join the August 2020 Postcard Exchange: https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91615

cursus
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

Post by cursus »

I'm in. Thank you Mark
I collect: Estonia 1990-1992 Postal History. Barcelona Postal History and postmarks. Catalan cinderellas. Botanical gardens. Ice creams on stamps. Used UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Scandinavia.

AMark

Post by AMark »

Hi guys,

Since, we only have four participants in the June Postcard exchange let's do a group exchange. :)

I hope that you guys are OK with that?

Cheers!

P.S. Please do not include me in the postcard exchange. :)
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Join the September 2020 Cover Exchange ..... OR .... Join the September 2020 Postcard Exchange

cursus

Post by cursus »

2 postcards on their way to W. Australia and Switzerland
I collect: Estonia 1990-1992 Postal History. Barcelona Postal History and postmarks. Catalan cinderellas. Botanical gardens. Ice creams on stamps. Used UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Scandinavia.

john6625

Post by john6625 »

Very late this month but all cards on their way today.

Cheers
Join the August 2020 Cover Exchange: https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91614 ..... OR ....
Join the August 2020 Postcard Exchange: https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91615

Philexx

Post by Philexx »

John's great card received today :D
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges

sovanksahu

Post by sovanksahu »

2 lovely cards received - 1 from John and 1 from Joan :)
Will post scans shortly
“Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” ― Criss Jami
I collect Aerophilately, Indian personalities on foreign stamps and exchange on the themes Moon Landing, Gastronomy, Flags, Odd shaped stamps and Joint issues

Return to “SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!”