If you are willing to participate, you must be aware of the safety procedures that your country's postal authority has taken. Furthermore, you are aware of the risk that you are taking and as a result no one else will be responsible for your choice, but you.
If at any moment you decide to opt out of the exchange, you will not be held accountable for your choice.
Last, due to the covid-19 pandemic NO participant is required to go into the post office to get a hand cancelled cover/s. The cover/s may be dropped into a mailbox/postbox if a participant doesn't want to go inside a post office. Regarding stamps, I will leave this up to the participants.
Hello and Welcome Everyone to the Cover Exchange!
TheRoyalCounty is looking for members to participate in one of his Cover Races.
If you are interested, please take a look at the link below.
Cover Race Discussion, Rules & Call for Race Entrants
Scans of your covers must be placed on the Cover Exchange Group - Scans Thread Only.
I will try to put the list together by the 10th.
Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in the Cover Exchange.
The Rules are:
1. Stampboards member for 60 days.
2. Minimum 60 posts made on Stampboards.
3. Agree to use current Commemorative stamps (unless, participants decide otherwise) on mailed covers and place a stiffener inside each cover. A stiffener can either be a piece of card (something like a card from a cereal box) or several pieces of paper folded to fit inside an envelope.
4. You must make a post on the thread, to let your exchange partner know, when you are sending and have received covers.
5. If you do not mail a cover to your exchange partner, you will not be able to participate in the cover exchange until the recipient notes it has arrived. If you do not mail a cover to your cover exchange partner for the second time, you will be permanently banned from further exchanges. Admin agrees with this rule, and will be notified of any such members.
6. You must post images on the thread of the covers received for the interest of sender and other members. It is safe to assume all members have some access to a scanner, digital camera, or a phone with which you can take pictures. High quality images are not the point – but SOME image is what is sought!
Just a reminder to new participants. When mailing a cover you should ask yourself, would I like to receive what I am mailing out to my cover exchange partner?