Who's going to Virtual Autumn Stampex 1-3 October 2020?

News items. General trends, new issues, new policies etc. **Whatever** you like. WORLDWIDE. Start a new thread on your question. Please do not discuss ebay in THIS forum as we have a separate and popular Forum for that discussion.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Who's going to Virtual Autumn Stampex 1-3 October 2020?

Post by norvic »

It's about this time of the year that collectors would normally be preparing their bags and sandwiches ahead of getting up early to make the trek to London for Autumn Stampex. This year, of course, it's not going to happen. I deliberately didn't refer to this as London Autumn Stampex because it is all over the world.

The Philatelic Traders' Society is organising a Virtual Stampex, online, which will be 'open' 24 hours a day from 08:00 on 1st October, to 07:59 on 4th October - BST (ie GMT+1)

According to the website those times translate into:

London: Open 08:00 on 1st Oct, closes 07:59 on 4th Oct
New York: Open 04:00 on 1st Oct, closes 03:59 on 4th Oct
Los Angeles: Open 01:00 on 1st Oct, closes 00:59 on 4th Oct
Hong Kong: Open 16:00 on 1st Oct, closes 15:59 on 4th Oct
Sydney: Open 18:00 on 1st Oct, closes 17:59 on 4th Oct

Over 100 PTS Members and affiliated philatelic organisations and societies available live for you to chat to, in the Booth Hall to buy, sell, learn, chat about stamps.

Visit the SPINK Auditorium to watch live and recorded webinars including Q&A sessions.

REGISTRATION is required at https://stampex.vfairs.com/

The 2020 Stampex Court of Honour will celebrate some of the leading collections in the world.

Booth holders* can be found here:
https://www.stampexinternational.co.uk/exhibitors.html

Stampex Talks here:
https://www.stampexinternational.co.uk/stampextalks.html

Stamps in the Attic information is here:
https://www.stampexinternational.co.uk/stampsintheattic.html

Overview on other activity regarding Stampex can be found here.
https://www.stampexinternational.co.uk/whatson.html
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - clearing Machins stock see Modern GB Blog Also almost everything non-GB postal history & postcards I show here is for sale: DM for details.
Mystery Postcard Nos: 265, 290/1/3/4, 304, 310, 320/2/4/7/8, 331/7, 344/6, 353/8, 363/4
Stamp collector
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Re: Who's going to Virtual Autumn Stampex 1-3 October 2020?

Post by Stamp collector »

Just registered for it day before yesterday.
Exploring stamps (Graham Beck) has a made a video on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VntkyD96jY which got me quite excited.
Would highly recommend everyone to watch that video. :mrgreen:
ViccyVFU

Post by ViccyVFU »

I shall be clicking in and out, over the three days.

Be interesting to see how the dealers time is actually spent, as even on a global event, you can usually get by "on a single 12 hour window, per day".

Improvement that might be considered, once this is judged a success, might be.....

1) "video on demand" for the talks (Remove the cap on numbers attending, per session).

2) Dealer block enquiry - where I submit an SG (/ Scott/Michel/Yvert etc) number (or range, or dates, or countries), and all stands that have "products in scope" sends me a link to their offers (via email).

I'd like that, as my problem is usually "finding the good stuff, from the carrier full of pricelists / show bumf, on the train home). Whenever I go to shows, "the time to search" is "never enough"
I would use functionality like that in "a permanent stamp show" ....

3) Lets see "what its like", and have a review afterwards.

From "the two week out marker", it looks "excellent". (Its already saved me £100, and eight hours travelling).
faro

Post by faro »

Spotted on Graham's "Exploring Stamps" channel, too.

I'll certainly be having a sniff around, not least for some of the Talks: the stated capacity limits on those (500-3,000) do seem rather low, however, vs. the use of existing platforms such as YouTube where 50,000+ concurrent users is not a problem at zero cost.
The Pom
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Post by The Pom »

faro wrote: 20 Sep 2020 08:10 Spotted on Graham's "Exploring Stamps" channel, too.

I'll certainly be having a sniff around, not least for some of the Talks: the stated capacity limits on those (500-3,000) do seem rather low, however, vs. the use of existing platforms such as YouTube where 50,000+ concurrent users is not a problem at zero cost.
I may have missed it, but is there any indication of these talks being made available for later viewing?
Always on the lookout for Australian pre decimal First Day Covers.
norvic

Post by norvic »

I'll ask
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - clearing Machins stock see Modern GB Blog Also almost everything non-GB postal history & postcards I show here is for sale: DM for details.
Mystery Postcard Nos: 265, 290/1/3/4, 304, 310, 320/2/4/7/8, 331/7, 344/6, 353/8, 363/4
suz_anne
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Post by suz_anne »

To confirm, Stampex Talks will be recorded and made available after the live event. It might be that we increase Talks capacity for Virtual Stampex 2021, and there are other improvements we already have pencilled in for future Virtual Stampexes (and physical Stampexes). Feedback always welcome. I look forward to virtually seeing many of you next month.

https://stampex.vfairs.com

Suzanne, PTS Chairman
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

There's a virtual Postcrossing thing there so perhaps I'll go, for World Postcard Day.
I am a Penpaller and Stamp User. I send therefore I receive. I muse on letters and stamps at correspondencefan.blogspot.co.uk. I have a forum, A World of Snail Mail. I need to collect "Welt der Briefe" stamps from Deutsche Post. I may need help to postally use RM postage stamps - does anyone want to get into letter writing?
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Great idea - I wrote on this recently -

https://www.glenstephens.com/snaugust20.html

Hope everyone than can, participates!

Virtual Autumn Stampex 1-3 October 2020
Virtual Autumn Stampex 1-3 October 2020
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
kenlondon
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by kenlondon »

Just had my first serious look at this.

Covid could well have given philately a fantastic breakthrough with this concept. Get this in the mainstream and I can see it go far, particularly with people in Second Lockdown Mode, looking for a new outlet for their spare time.
Disclaimer: I am not an expert - I am here to learn, so if anything I say is wrong, please say so!
ViccyVFU

Post by ViccyVFU »

Well, now it really is "almost upon us".
October 1 - 3, 2020

You'd have thought SG would have those dates "firmly in mind", for their mailshots,
but the day before it opens, we get a blanket "welcome to another day"?

sgpex.jpg
Les Miserables (SG), who really should know "One Day More"

I read down the list of "what I can order", and most seems "for future delivery".
Hmmm, "I would, if I thought they had one".

Hope everyone can make at least one segment of the next three days, and a trip round the halls.
(N.B. Its not just a fair comprising "the usual suspects").

A lot of effort goes into these things, and these folk are already one Stampex show down (in terms of turnover), so there should be "some good things on offer".

Happy hunting.
suz_anne

Post by suz_anne »

I do hope lots of you can join us at Virtual Stampex open 24 hours a day from 08:00 London time on 1st October until 07:59 London time on 4th October.

We currently have 4,407 registered attendees from over 95 countries. And yes, there are new names at Virtual Stampex compared with the physical show in London, as well as the 'usual suspects', so we hope many of you find new stock, new promotions and new content to enjoy, and that you get some time to chat live with your favourite PTS Members and Affiliates.

Will anyone get around every booth and every chatroom? It's a challenge I'm setting myself as I set up my 5 devices ready for tomorrow - one to introduce Stampex Talks in the Spink Auditorium, one to run the PTS & Stampex booths, one to help at the Info Desk, one to run my own Booth (B1: Art Stamped), and one to be a visitor so I can attend some Talks myself, check out the exhibits/ Court of Honour, and do a little shopping. Who needs sleep when you have stamps.

Register/Login as many times as you like over the three live days at: https://stampex.vfairs.com

Any questions, the PTS Team is available 24 hours at day at [email protected]
And feedback always welcome at [email protected]

Suzanne
PTS Chairman
The International Society for Philatelic Professionals.
Organisers of Stampex International.
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

Currently lurking in Y3 as I write a postcrossing postcard.
I am a Penpaller and Stamp User. I send therefore I receive. I muse on letters and stamps at correspondencefan.blogspot.co.uk. I have a forum, A World of Snail Mail. I need to collect "Welt der Briefe" stamps from Deutsche Post. I may need help to postally use RM postage stamps - does anyone want to get into letter writing?
DaveR

Post by DaveR »

Where do we find the Stampex International competition displays?

The ABPS Inter-Federation and Single Frame Competitions are here - https://www.abps.org.uk/ - under the Competitions menu.

The Museum of Philately is in 'the Lobby' - top right.

I thought there was also a virtual/on-line international display/competition?
suz_anne

Post by suz_anne »

Hi Dave,

The ABPS Booth is your gateway to the exhibitions.

The Museum of Philately/Court of Honour is your gateway to view world class collections.

Suzanne
faro

Post by faro »

FairyFoot wrote: 01 Oct 2020 23:35Currently lurking in Y3 as I write a postcrossing postcard.

I was wondering how many other board members might be hanging out.

Checked in first thing this morning and asked if it might be possible to add a "Lobby" room to the chat - randomly asking who else is around is a no-go at the booths obviously!

Graham Beck (Exploring Stamps) over at X3 seems to be the best option otherwise: poor lad must be tired after 8+ hours non-stop typing now. 8-)

Quite a well implemented chat set-up (retaining and being able to delve back through messages is good) but just needs that little bit more "social" setup to simulate a RL event, I thought; or even taking that further (leaving messages for people now offline but who've been discussing something of particular interest, say...)
faro

Post by faro »

faro wrote: 02 Oct 2020 02:22Checked in first thing this morning and asked if it might be possible to add a "Lobby" room to the chat - randomly asking who else is around is a no-go at the booths obviously!
Ha! I see that Suzanne's just mentioned this as a possible for 2021.

Anyone else looking forward to another year of Covid-19 lockdown? ;)
JonEboy

Post by JonEboy »

faro wrote: 02 Oct 2020 02:41
faro wrote: 02 Oct 2020 02:22Checked in first thing this morning and asked if it might be possible to add a "Lobby" room to the chat - randomly asking who else is around is a no-go at the booths obviously!
Ha! I see that Suzanne's just mentioned this as a possible for 2021.

Anyone else looking forward to another year of Covid-19 lockdown? ;)
Nope :o

I've been jumping in and out throughout the day as time permits - some nice stuff there but I miss the fun of fossicking in dealers boxes. All my bargains over the years have come from this. At the moment I can only buy what dealers have uploaded to their websites and I can do that any time of the year, so not much to grab me on that front.

As viccyvfu mentioned earlier, it's missing the facility for me to post that I am looking for say, Barbados numeral cancels on stamps, or Barbados covers from 1921-24 and let the dealers approach me with their material.

Still, I have to say, in the absence of the real Stampex it's a bonus. And some of the comments in the chat are hilarious :!: :lol: :lol:

Jon
Barbados, Commonwealth, France & Colonies, GB, Line Engraved, Intaglio & Recess printed stamps
http://www.barbadosstamps.co.uk
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

So, who tuned in to the Postcard talk?
Badu
I was online for Post Number 6 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 6 MILLION!

Post by Badu »

I really enjoyed day 1. A good hunt through some of the usual suspects websites, some new lists to look at and friendly chats with a few dealers who had something interesting put aside for me.

I had time to take in a couple of the talks and to browse through some of the exhibits (though they are a little bit hidden away - they should probably be a top level nav item rather than through one of the booths).

Lots to see and look at and I'll probably be back tomorrow for another look around. The talk schedule is interesting.

For the first year of running its a top effort, seems to have gone really smoothly and well worth the time to register!
Stamp collector

FairyFoot wrote: 02 Oct 2020 03:45 So, who tuned in to the Postcard talk?
I could not attend the full session. Was just there for half an hour. :(
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

Stamp collector wrote: 02 Oct 2020 04:24
FairyFoot wrote: 02 Oct 2020 03:45 So, who tuned in to the Postcard talk?
I could not attend the full session. Was just there for half an hour. :(
I was on late!
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Badu wrote: 02 Oct 2020 04:06
I really enjoyed day 1.

For the first year of running it is a top effort, seems to have gone really smoothly and well worth the time to register!

Yes Suzanne and her Team at PTS have done an amazing job of dreaming up the innovative concept, getting it all to WORK, and work well, and for getting so many involved in it for the first time it was ever done. :mrgreen:

Glen
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
fchd
I was online for post number TEN MILLION!
I was online for post number TEN MILLION!

Post by fchd »

I tried going on at lunchtime (UK Time) on my phone and it was unworkable - every fifteen seconds or so an "announcement" about (I think Empire Stamps and Mark Bloxham) popped up over everthing else.

I'd close it, and sure as eggs is eggs, the announcement was back a few seconds later.

Will try again later on my laptop, expecting it to be a lot better that way.
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

They've done a great job!

Even the lovely Constanze put up with me!

She is quite the character and we've met postally (she sent me a postcard to say thanks, with postage all in 2p stamps when postage was 36p).
nigelc
5000 Great Posts - WHAT a Milestone!

Post by nigelc »

I've just watched via Zoom three twenty minute talks by members of the Collectors Club of New York which were fascinating:

- British carriage of mail from Guadeloupe

- The 1895-6 British Central Africa Issues

- Development of the postal service in Victoria in the period before its separation from New South Wales

All were filled with great images of stamps and covers.

Stampex is providing an excellent service here.
Nigel
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

X3 seems to have turned into a pub!
Stamp collector

faro wrote: 02 Oct 2020 02:22
FairyFoot wrote: 01 Oct 2020 23:35Currently lurking in Y3 as I write a postcrossing postcard.

I was wondering how many other board members might be hanging out.

Checked in first thing this morning and asked if it might be possible to add a "Lobby" room to the chat - randomly asking who else is around is a no-go at the booths obviously!

Graham Beck (Exploring Stamps) over at X3 seems to be the best option otherwise: poor lad must be tired after 8+ hours non-stop typing now. 8-)
I wonder how many cups of coffee he must have had.
12+ hours and he is still there.
faro

Post by faro »

FairyFoot wrote: 02 Oct 2020 07:29X3 seems to have turned into a pub!
An hour later and they're still talking beer. Graham's certainly the Black Sheep of the family when most other kiosk owners have packed up and gone home for the night. 8-)
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

I supplied the pint of sheep!
pintofsheep.png
DigitalPhilatelist

Post by DigitalPhilatelist »

I've declared this the most socially interactive virtual event yet. Just the sharing of information and resources between booth holders has been amazing for me.
If you have a philatelic blog, website, organisation etc., let me know! You can list it for free at TheDigitalPhilatelist.com.
faro

Post by faro »

DigitalPhilatelist wrote: 02 Oct 2020 09:09I've declared this the most socially interactive virtual event yet. Just the sharing of information and resources between booth holders has been amazing for me.
I was taking a few notes on that side, too, on the booth holder channel; open to the public in "browse only" mode and which was by far the quickest way to find out which booth holders were online.

Until I got told to get out, anyhow... :lol:
DigitalPhilatelist

Post by DigitalPhilatelist »

faro wrote: 02 Oct 2020 09:36
DigitalPhilatelist wrote: 02 Oct 2020 09:09I've declared this the most socially interactive virtual event yet. Just the sharing of information and resources between booth holders has been amazing for me.
I was taking a few notes on that side, too, on the booth holder channel; open to the public in "browse only" mode and which was by far the quickest way to find out which booth holders were online.

Until I got told to get out, anyhow... :lol:
Haha. I've suggested that next time they have a little 'online' option both for booth holders and visitors to know when a booth is open.
If you have a philatelic blog, website, organisation etc., let me know! You can list it for free at TheDigitalPhilatelist.com.
faro

Post by faro »

DigitalPhilatelist wrote: 02 Oct 2020 09:39Haha. I've suggested that next time they have a little 'online' option both for booth holders and visitors to know when a booth is open.
Or traffic lights (for when booth holders are just "away" to get a beer ;))

Yeah, I'd a few thoughts like that and for possible polishing-up in other areas but for a "first public release", there and elsewhere, the overall virtual experience was generally very positive. Kudos to all involved.

Roll on day 2.
faro

Post by faro »

FairyFoot wrote: 02 Oct 2020 08:50 I supplied the pint of sheep!

That looks like a full-bodied pint! ;)

I'll stick with the traditional version;

sheep.JPG
Cheers!
suz_anne

Post by suz_anne »

All feedback most welcome - lots of learnings, particularly around searching for material across booths and collector to collector interaction, but so far it seems visitors, Talk hosts and booth holders are pretty satisfied.

I agree, Graham at Exploring Stamps is doing a sterling job! I was online at 03:45 UK time this morning and Zeboose, Bill Barrell, Chris Green, BB Stamps - all chatting away like it was normal business hours for them.

If there is no Booth Rep on a booth, you can still leave a chatroom message and someone should get back to you when they are back online. Any problems, drop us a message at the Info Desk (staffed 24 hours a day by the PTS) and we'll prod our members!

I have fed back point about issues with announcements on mobile getting in the way to the technical team. Thank you for raising this.

On initial build, there was an option for the ABPS Exhibitions team to take their own room (like the Museum of Philately) so that the exhibits were easier to navigate to from the Lobby - maybe an option for them if/when we build Virtual Stampex 2021. For now, you can search Booth B16: ABPS to access the exhibits.

Enjoy Day 2 of Virtual Stampex for those who are joining us today.
https://stampex.vfairs.com

Suzanne
Chairman
The PTS. The International Society for Philatelic Professionals.
Organisers of Stampex International.
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

nigelc wrote: 02 Oct 2020 07:11 I've just watched via Zoom three twenty minute talks by members of the Collectors Club of New York which were fascinating:

- Development of the postal service in Victoria in the period before its separation from New South Wales

Someone remind me if a permanent link goes up. 8-)
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Gibbons have also got involved it seems from this email I just got -

A note from our publisher

Welcome to the Publications sector of Stanley Gibbons.

I would like to take this opportunity to give you some insight into the work that we have been doing during the Covid-19 lockdown.

Every business has had to adapt its model and service to cater to online and digital sales. Similarly, we are currently developing a single stamp information database that will enable us to price and add new issues, produce even more high-quality catalogues and ultimately allow customers to access this data.

With all that’s been going on, I am now thrilled to say that we are offering our customers the opportunity to pre-order the 2021 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamps 1840-1970 catalogue. Following the sellout run of the 2020 edition, we have done everything within our power to ensure that the latest version is the best yet.

Delays due to the global pandemic have been unavoidable but our publishing house can now guarantee the delivery of this iconic title before mid-November. Shortly thereafter, the much anticipated and improved Specialised Volume 1 Part 1 Queen Victoria will be made available. I can only thank you all for your patience and understanding.

We are also pressing on with the development of our Gibbons Stamp Monthly online magazine website, which is set to roll out early next year. Our industry-leading trade magazine, the Philatelic Exporter - the longest established philatelic trade magazine in the world, continues its evolution.

From the SG Hub, you can download the July, August and September issues of both these great magazines for FREE. There are also exclusive subscription offers for both publications, only be available for the opening week of virtual Stampex.

We have also produced a Publications virtual Stampex brochure to highlight many of the items we would have had available on our stand for you to purchase.

I hope you continue to enjoy our hobby using our award-winning catalogues, albums and accessories.

I look forward to meeting you in person when exhibitions and fairs return.

Have a great show,

Robert Swain
Publisher
CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images

Post by CMJ »

MJ's pet wrote: 02 Oct 2020 16:05 Someone remind me if a permanent link goes up. 8-)
I believe so, but not immediately.

If you log in to Virtual Stampex and go to the Auditorium and view the talk schedule, you will see there is already one talk from yesterday (1 October) available to "play".

The English Civil Wars 1642 to 1649 presented by Malcolm Ray-Smith FRPSL

I suspect that others will follow.

norvic

Post by norvic »

I've only in the last hour or so got to the computer this evening and haven;t had a chance to get to VAS yet. (Yes, I know I could be there now, but I've been working and it's late!)

I'm pleased to see reports here from members and hope that even if Stampex is live in 2021 there might be some sort of virtual event and chatting for members who either don't want to go or can't make it. Given the age of many of us until there is a reliable vaccine going to stamp shows just won't happen.

I hope to get a look in tomorrow, having taken advantage of the local once-a-year hazardous waste collection days today! (And no, it isn't for toxic sweepings off the office floor: that's strictly a Stephens phenomenon!)
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

X3 is pretty laid back still.
FairyFoot

Post by FairyFoot »

Although it looks like some people need their beauty sleep!
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

CMJ wrote: 03 Oct 2020 04:56
MJ's pet wrote: 02 Oct 2020 16:05 Someone remind me if a permanent link goes up. 8-)
I believe so, but not immediately.

I suspect that others will follow.

Yes, hopefully in the next few days.
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

What are people's experiences of the virtual dealer stands? The virtual hall is far more effective and eye-pleasing than I thought it might be. Navigating the stands is quite easy.

Some may want a "global" search of all standholders for their favourite country/subject etc. but I don't see feasibly how this could work in practice. I guess people don't mind going from stand to stand as they would at a physical trade show.

Some firms have made an effort and offered Stampex "exclusive" or "linked" content, such as a special Private Treaty catalogue offering for the show (e.g. Spink) or holding an auction around the event (e.g. SG ... *wait for boos and hisses*).

Quite a number of firms are offering a 10% or 15% discount on retail sales for virtual visitors to their stand. All of that is a positive.

There are some stands that are substandard - basically a link to their plain old website with the same old dreary stock. In at least one case the only mode of selling was a link to a dreary ebay store! I guess it is the case of "the more the merrier".
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

MJ's pet wrote: 03 Oct 2020 14:35
Quite a number of firms are offering a 10% or 15% discount on retail sales for virtual visitors to their stand. All of that is a positive.

There are some stands that are substandard - basically a link to their plain old website with the same old dreary stock. In at least one case the only mode of selling was a link to a dreary ebay store! I guess it is the case of "the more the merrier".

Better than that at times - Empire Philatelists is offering 20% off -

Capture.JPG

AND you can win a 1d Black as well -

https://www.empirephilatelists.com/stampex-prize-draw

Just to support Virtual Stampex a little, I spent a few 100 quid with Stuart there as he has nice material. The 20% Discount was deducted seamlessly, and postage was free to here … can't be smoother than that. :mrgreen:

MJsPet. . remember STAMPEX has no control over dealers that sign up, as to WHAT they offer visitors - if anything.

Some will get savvy like EMPIRE and sell 1000s of quid of material as a result of being smart, and lazier dealers will offer nothing much as an incentive. STAMPEX has no control over it. Some dealers are always savvier than others - the PTS does not run their business for them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glen
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

Glen Stephens wrote:remember STAMPEX has no control over dealers that sign up, as to WHAT they offer visitors - if anything.

Some will get savvy like EMPIRE and sell 1000s of quid of material as a result of being smart, and lazier dealers will offer nothing much as an incentive.

Agree with all of that. I hope the savvy dealers making an effort do well.
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Well more power to them .. hope they do well!

Good to see many are getting on board with this interesting new concept. :lol:

Glen
nigelc

Post by nigelc »

MJ's pet wrote: 02 Oct 2020 16:05
nigelc wrote: 02 Oct 2020 07:11 I've just watched via Zoom three twenty minute talks by members of the Collectors Club of New York which were fascinating:

Someone remind me if a permanent link goes up. 8-)
The presentation is now available to watch again on the Stampex site:

https://stampex.vfairs.com/en/hall#
Nigel
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Quite a few folk on the chat Forums there - even at 3am Sunday Sydney time!

Glen
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

norvic wrote: 03 Oct 2020 08:21
I hope to get a look in tomorrow, having taken advantage of the local once-a-year hazardous waste collection days today! (And no, it isn't for toxic sweepings off the office floor: that's strictly a Stephens phenomenon!)

Surely you can just pour that out of date warm Pommie beer down the sink? Surely it does not cause too much damage to the drain systems? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps”