stamps_fishing now selling forgeries as "stamps_star_stamps"

A venue to discuss unusual and interesting items being offered. Report and discuss fakes, forgeries, scammers and con-men. Also fee discussion, and low listing fee promos etc. Discuss feedback. Great items for sale. New policies ..... whatever YOU want!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

traralgon3844
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: stamps_fishing now selling forgeries as traralgon_stamps

Post by traralgon3844 »

It looks like that bottle of bleach has madea re-appearance. This Queensland lot is being offered as very fine used.

QLD 1884 2/6, 5/ & 10/ Large Chalon heads very fine used.

Item: 330839902846

It would appear that traralgon_stamps has tried to remove the fiscal pen cancels on the 2/6d and 5/-. As we have seen before, if he was successful he would have re-gummed them and offered them as mint or applied a dodgy cancel.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Genuine postally used 1 Shilling Large OS Kangaroos are reasonably hard to find. Non-perforated OS less so.

traralgon_stamps has found one, or should I say created one.

Item: 230893524306

1913 1/ Green 1st wmk Roos INVERTED wmk with Large OS used, SCARCE!!

He has had this one kicking around for 10 months or so. This is how it came into his possession.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

I made the post below back on October 30. traralgon_stamps has been repairing another 10 shilling Kangaroo.
traralgon3844 wrote:In traralgon_stamps favour he does say this regarding the lot illustrated below:
4 x High value Roos Inc a 10/ Pink 3rd wmk & a 10/ Pink CofA wmk used.

Both 10/ stamps have been repaired, the 2/ and 5/ are 3rd wmk.
Item: 230873854368

But a bit of a heads up on the 10 shilling stamps. This is what they looked like before the repair. No bargains to be had here.

He currently has this 10 Shilling Kangaroo listed and it doesn't look too bad. It appears to have a high res scan but clicking on enlarge doesn't really do anything at all. There is of course a reason for not having a high res scan, and we all know he can do it when it suits him to illustrate his fly speck flaws.

Item: 330840914406

10/ Pink CofA wmk with 3 VARIETIES used, Read Description, 5 Scans!!

Yes I read the description and there is nothing about the repaired corner or that hidden/repaired crease.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

Only an ebay brain dead Bunny could fail to spot this NW corner was dodgy!

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps has heavily forged OS perfins and or re-gums from this lot of stamps which were purchased Mint NO GUM. (see previous posts)

Todays offering feature forged OS perforations and regumming. As usual his fraudulent descriptions state they have no faults and are MNH.

Item: 330841926860

Item: 230894675605

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Did I mention the MNH 3d Victoria OS perfin traralgon_stamps has listed as item: 330841927599? It too started life Non OS and Mint Hinged.

VIC 1901 3d Brown Inscribed Postage with OS perfin NO FAULTS MNH..

Now the left side has been touched up from about the 4th perf down to the bottom. It goes to show how hard some of these re-perfs can be to pick. Those pointy perf tips at the left might not have looked too good if he gave the stamp a wash before it was transformed into MNH.

What do you think?

jeremy29
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by jeremy29 »

The "new" perfs look very artificial?

PeterS
Sadly departed RIP. Greatly missed here
Sadly departed RIP.  Greatly missed here

Post by PeterS »

The left side perfs are not even straight. Given that the single line perforator didn't bend, I wonder how the perfs are the way they are?

Well, OK, I don't wonder at all. The crook created new perfs. Notice how the fibres at the perf tips, especially at top right, have disappeared? Gum soaked.
Peter
Hawthorn - AFL Premiers 1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015

jeremy29

Post by jeremy29 »

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Here is another one open for discussion.

traralgon_stamps recently sold this 1d Green Die 2 KGV perf OS.

Item: 230891018596

Retail for this condition is around $275, so it is a rare stamp.

When I saw it I didn't like the cancel. The lettering in the cancel.

There is also evidence of some toning on the stamp especially around the area of the AL of AUSTRALIA. This led me to do some digging and this is what I came up with.

Now that does actually look like rust, and guess who bought that strip. It would have had to have had a severe treatent to try and get rid of that rust so the strip may not have stayed intact. The rust is in the right spot and there are a couple of other similarities that points to this being the same stamp. I feel the bottom perfs give it away.

Any thoughts?

alex_c_y1977
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

Post by alex_c_y1977 »

I agree that the forged OS is the second stamp from the strip

1) Look at the bottom perfs..... especially the 3rd and 4th perf tip from the right, which are slight short.

2) I can still see rust / tone around the second "A" of "Australia" - obviously he didn't manage to clean it up properly.

None of his stuff are good. I have seen some earlier posts showing how this con-man forged official perfins and sticked them back on piece.... but obviously he (or maybe whoever bought it from him) is brain-dead, as how on earth you can have perf VG on 1d violet.

Cheers
Alex

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

The buyer of the forged Die 2 OS was: b***o (518) Member id rubbergob (518)

Sadly he is $109.50 out of pocket. No doubt he will leave glowing feedback like all the other victims and the con will continue.

Not a bad return, our forger paid $35.03 US for the strip.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps appears to have listed this one last night and ended it almost straight away.

Item: 330843046468 https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330843046468

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Another day another con job from traralgon_stamps.

He has casually dropped a forged OS perfin on the 3d Kangaroo of this lot and is hoping the bargain hunters will do the rest. There is a five fold difference in the price of a normal stamp and one perf OS.

Item: 330844068789

I have placed an image of the stamp in the original state beside it for comparison. The 2½d came from the same lot.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

I thought I had a memory like a sieve. I made this entry on the stamps_fishing thread (page 4) on 17/4/12.
traralgon3844 wrote:He just keeps on giving.

I thought I had seen these two stamps before which are part of a larger lot he currently has listed. Isn't he fortunate to have such a large group of MNH/MLH States stamps he can afford to let go for $19.99.

But which stamps are MNH and which are MLH? How can anyone make a serious bid on that lot?

I did say I thought I had seen them before. I was right. He sold them in early March for a paltry sum. Even the bunnies stayed away from these.

Do I smell a Shill Bidder?

Well that 1d is back again. Item: 330844073641

Kainnikanada

Post by Kainnikanada »

traralgon3844 wrote:Another day another con job from traralgon_stamps.

He has casually dropped a forged OS perfin on the 3d Kangaroo of this lot and is hoping the bargain hunters will do the rest. There is a five fold difference in the price of a normal stamp and one perf OS.

I have placed an image of the stamp in the original state beside it for comparison. The 2½d came from the same lot.

It's a moot point regarding the 3d Roo perf 'OS' since the overprint is a blatant forgery.
Looking for NSW cut-down relief date stamps, as seen in my avatar, to add to my collection.

psestamp

Post by psestamp »

Looks like Australia needs a really good grading and expertising service.

There must be a company like PSE in Australia. Is there one which is used widely?

I rarely see Australian stamps certified on eBay.
Stamp Collecting Happened when we Dream Together
Caj Brejtfus, PSE -WE KILL FAKE STAMPS. and always remember...... DFTBA

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

psestamp wrote:Looks like Australia needs a really good grading and expertising service.

There must be a company like PSE in Australia. Is there one which is used widely?

I rarely see Australian stamps certified on eBay.
There are a number of excellent expertisers that will provide certificates, the Royal Philatelic Society of Victoria (RPSV) probably the pre-eminent one. There are no companies like PSE, for the simple reason that a grading service is going to go out of business in very short order. I would have thought the general Australian view on "grading" was clear to you by now? :D

As to certifying OS punctures, not many (as in, none that I know of) will do so as they are too easily forged. We know this crook is creating the fakes because of the before and after images, as much as anything. The irony is that, even if the crook got a genuine OS perfed stamp, we would automatically assume it to be forged.

Certainly, NWPI overprints can be expertised and certificates obtained.
Peter
Hawthorn - AFL Premiers 1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Kainnikanada wrote: It's a moot point regarding the 3d Roo perf 'OS' since the overprint is a blatant forgery.
You have to laugh, the con man was conned. He has ended that lot within a day.

But moving on. Another attempt by traralgon_stamps at removing fiscal cancels from Queensland Chalons. It didn't work as well as he had hoped so he will off load them on eBay anway.

One has to wonder what damage has been done to the stamps by the chemical treatment.

Item: 230896900442

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

There was all sorts of goings on with traralgon_stamps sales tonight, shilling, sales for a loss and of course outright criminal rip offs.

traralgon_stamps has been cleaning stamps again.

He just listed item: 330844612206

Again the cancel couldn't be entirely bleached out.

psestamp

Post by psestamp »

PeterS wrote:
psestamp wrote: There are no companies like PSE, for the simple reason that a grading service is going to go out of business in very short order. I would have thought the general Australian view on "grading" was clear to you by now? :D
I have to call BS here - sorry

You post this ON A CHAIN DISCUSSING FAKE STAMPS.

You are either exibiting irony for the sake of humor or you are showing some side of Australian Philately that I can not "get". WE ARE DISCUSSING FAKE STAMPS!! This is what PSE and PF and PSAG and RPofV and everyone else does.

So... You dont think that these stamps should be graded as FAKE (I use Graded as you obviously have "grade" and "expertize" mixed up baddly).

If you do show the Australin view then Australian philately is doomed to the fakers and cheats who will continue to perf "OS"fakes as you dont want Graded/Expertized items in Australia?

I continue to be baffled by your comments here on a chain discussing exposing fake stamps.

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

psestamp wrote:I continue to be baffled by your comments here on a chain discussing exposing fake stamps.
We know that they are fakes without grading, or expertising. What more needs to be done?

Norm
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in Vain

psestamp

Post by psestamp »

well a good start would be to educate so that people know they need either to be an expert or use an expert when dealing with these perf-ins. Tell everyone to send their OS perfins to, or insist on buying OS perfins only with, a RPofV certificate because there is a "sickness" in this particular issue.

Second it would be nice to have eBay boot this guy.

Last - we know THESE particular, shown here and presented here are fakes. I hope (but sincerely doubt) that this is the total extent of the fakery from this fellow (lady?).

mobbor

Post by mobbor »

Psestamp

Everybody agrees that Ebay should act.

As has already been said no-one will provide certificates for perf. O.S.'s. The fakers are destroying their own market & adversely affecting collectors with genuine examples.

I sort KGV's for a retired dealer & recently found an accumulation which included over 70 1 1/2d no watermark perf. O.S.s. These are cat. $150 each even without the numerous plate flaws I found. Do the maths & realise this is not a minor problem.

I have no doubt they're genuine but unless he can provide convincing provenance.......?
mobbor

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

psestamp wrote:well a good start would be to educate so that people know they need either to be an expert or use an expert when dealing with these perf-ins.
As Peter has already pointed out, there is no service that will expertise perfins unless they have provenance. While in the case of fakes it is often quite easy to say, yes that is a fake, with truly well faked perfins this is not possible. This is one of the reasons that the perfin market is not as strong as it used to be.
Tell everyone to send their OS perfins to, or insist on buying OS perfins only with, a RPofV certificate because there is a "sickness" in this particular issue.
Good idea. How do we do this? Ads in the press? Public Service Announcements on TV?. Perhaps we could start a thread on it.... oh wait...
He has been booted many times under many different identities. This is just his latest incarnation.
Last - we know THESE particular, shown here and presented here are fakes. I hope (but sincerely doubt) that this is the total extent of the fakery from this fellow (lady?).
He is not the first, nor will he be the last. And it is not just perf OS, stamps. Fakes come with the hobby, and threads like this highlight the issue. Your solution appears to be to grade or expertise every stamp on the planet at $20.00 a pop, and preferably you to do the grading. News Flash coming - it won't happen.

Norm
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in Vain

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

psestamp wrote:
...... or insist on buying OS perfins only with, a RPofV certificate because there is a "sickness" in this particular issue.

Par #1 - Caj, the RPSV has not expertised Australian OS perfins for years due to the number this cretin has sold.

Par #2 - Please go right ahead. We have had 50 of his handles banned so far - your help and contacts may well get this one too - http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=242

Par #3 - We have 100s of pages of threads on this guy showing fake overprints, cancels, and perfins and re-gumming etc.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps has been listing all sorts of fly speck varieties lately and appears to know a little bit about stamps. He is not listing this a s a forgery and is hoping the naive will accept it as genuine and bid accordingly. :evil:

I know reasonably nothing about the stamps of Victoria but I do know that this stamp is a forgery.

Item: 330846397921

VIC early 1850's 1d Pink/Red half length 4 Huge Margins used, 2 Scans.

A small task for members.

Q.1.....Why do we know that this is a FORGERY?

Q.2.....Who was the forger?

Caddyman

Post by Caddyman »

Only guessing - is it because there are "X"s in the bottom corners?

psestamp

Post by psestamp »

I collect Italy - Roman States being part of it. I know how the Fakes drive the value of real stamps to squat.

In the US we have this with COILS being faked in large numbers and killing the value of real ones.
Your solution appears to be to grade or expertise every stamp on the planet at $20.00 a pop, and preferably you to do the grading. News Flash coming - it won't happen.
RE: US coil stamps. There are some very rare coils and lots of fakes. If you want to sell a US a coil stamp worth over $150 it really must have a cert if you want to get over $10 for it. The certificate is $30 - not $20 (and there are 4 companies so this is a fairly competitive price). On the up side, coil stamps with good certs sell for pretty close to cat value in good condition (grade of 85+) meaning that an expert opinion increases the value 4 to 5 times the cost of the certificate.

And - just FYI - roman states is the same, as is german states, and a whole boat load of overprint issues.

Yes I get paid when people get certificates but without someone putting an opinion in print that is transferable with the stamp, there are many stamps that have little or no value due to the actions of the fakers.

I would love to get $20 for grading every stamp on the planet but I truely tell people that certs that dont increase the value of the item by at least the cert fee, or make the stamp salable in a desent time frame (add liquidity to the stamp) - shouldnt be certified.

I do turn away a lot of business telling people that they wont get the value from a PSE cert for some given stamp all the time.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Caddyman wrote:Only guessing - is it because there are "X"s in the bottom corners?
Correct. That is one of the pointers to this being a forgery.

There is another obvious anomaly. Anyone care to take a stab?

Does anyone know the forger?

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

The margins are far too wide for the genuine article and the cancels are totally bogus, plus the corners are crude (as already pointed out). I cannot, for the life of me, remember who the forger was...something like Panelli?
Last edited by PeterS on 19 Dec 2012 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

psestamp wrote:I collect Italy - Roman States being part of it. I know how the Fakes drive the value of real stamps to squat.

In the US we have this with COILS being faked in large numbers and killing the value of real ones.
Your solution appears to be to grade or expertise every stamp on the planet at $20.00 a pop, and preferably you to do the grading. News Flash coming - it won't happen.
RE: US coil stamps. There are some very rare coils and lots of fakes. If you want to sell a US a coil stamp worth over $150 it really must have a cert if you want to get over $10 for it. The certificate is $30 - not $20 (and there are 4 companies so this is a fairly competitive price). On the up side, coil stamps with good certs sell for pretty close to cat value in good condition (grade of 85+) meaning that an expert opinion increases the value 4 to 5 times the cost of the certificate.

And - just FYI - roman states is the same, as is german states, and a whole boat load of overprint issues.

Yes I get paid when people get certificates but without someone putting an opinion in print that is transferable with the stamp, there are many stamps that have little or no value due to the actions of the fakers.

I would love to get $20 for grading every stamp on the planet but I truely tell people that certs that dont increase the value of the item by at least the cert fee, or make the stamp salable in a desent time frame (add liquidity to the stamp) - shouldnt be certified.

I do turn away a lot of business telling people that they wont get the value from a PSE cert for some given stamp all the time.
Overprints can be authenticated, no problem there. The problem is the perforated OS issues. Forgeries can be impossible to pick in many cases. In any event, no expertising service will handle them.
Peter

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

PeterS wrote:The margins are far too wide for the genuine article and the cancels are totally bogus, plus the corners are crude (as already pointed out). I cannot, for the life of me, remember who the forger was...something like Panelli?
This forgery has been attributed to the Spiro brothers.

There is one other major difference. At the bottom right the robe continues into the border. The white veils are a known variety but Spiro forgeries appear to be all white veils (1d, 2d and 3d).

The stamps should look like this.

On the forgery you also have an unhappy Queen. She is not amused.

Comapre.

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

Spiro! That's right. You can buy sheets of the forgeries, reprinted from memory.
Peter

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Oh dear, the forgery has disappeared without trace from eBay. I wonder how that could have happened.

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

Could he have read about it here and had a twinge of conscience? Anyone? :lol:
Peter

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps has given the stamp collecting world a toxic christmas present. He has just listed the NWPI lot as item: 230902196573.

Hang on haven't I see that before.

He listed it and pulled it before the sale could be completed.

As was pointed out, the overprint on the 3d with the forged OS perfin is forged. No mention of that in the listing.
Kainnikanada wrote:

It's a moot point regarding the 3d Roo perf 'OS' since the overprint is a blatant forgery.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps recently sold this Victoria Half Length for just on $20.

Item: 230899306849

Not a bad price you might say.

He used low res scans so detail could not be seen for a reason. I have shown examples of his repairs in the past and this is another one that was designed to deceive and defraud collectors.

This is how he bought he stamp. Fortunately he did not make a lot of profit by his deceptive actions.

Compare.................

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Does anyone know eBay member gdmcon?

It would appear that he was the unlucky buyer of the forged OS perfin on the 1 Shilling Inverted Watermark Kangaroo. (second post this page)

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39149&start=101

Drop him a line and point him towards this thread, not be the eBay system as eBay does not like their members being told they have been criminally defrauded. You will end up in the bad books, not the forger.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

He never gives up. I knew I'd seen that 4d before.
traralgon3844 wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:I'm new to this forum

I joined simply because of this thread - I was a recent victim of this traralgon_stamps scammer, but lucky for me I managed a refund.

I purchased these beauties or so I thought they were

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330782521887

MOD EDIT IN IMAGE

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230843190481

MOD EDIT IN IMAGE

Forgive me for being stupid but I truly thought I'd struck a bargain, not only that I’d been hunting these stamps for a long time.

Upon receiving the stamps I flipped them over to check that they were MUH as stated and was very disappointed to discover a very poor re-gum.

Now I’m no expert and still a young newbie but they were so badly re-gummed a village idiot could tell he’s been ripped off.

I opened up a case through paypal and he contacted me telling me to return stamps for a full refund.

As he instructed I returned the stamps to a post box in PADSTOW NSW (strange because his ebay profile states that the stamps were from Victoria).

I received my refund very promptly no questions asked to his merit. Then I thought it my duty to leave him bad feedback stating how he sold me re-gummed stamps.

The feedback went onto his history and showed clearly but the very next day I look him up and the bad feedback is gone. :?

I’m not an ebay expert but I thought the whole point of feedback was for instances like this. Perhaps I did something incorrect - not sure!
WELL THEY ARE BACK FOR SALE.
Still described as MNH.

A victim has stated that the 4d OS was a poor re-gum and IMHO judging by his previous efforts a forged OS.

Well it is back again still described as: 4d Ultramarine Crown over A wmk with OS perfin NO FAULTS MNH.

Item: 330847544378

BruceK
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by BruceK »

The start of another year and on it goes....

This item from traralgon_stamps is described as 'COIL Strip' and 'NO-FAULTS'.

There is a fault...... This is not a 'COIL Strip'.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1947-1d-Wedding-of-Princess-Eliza ... 0852030786

It is 2 normal strips stuck together to look like a coil strip.
The perforations are normal and not the small/large coil format.

A coil strip looks like this:

David Smitham
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by David Smitham »

Greetings!

As an outsider from across the Tasman it amuses me and also annoys me that such berks are getting away with forging and selling such material. Being in the stamp trade for over 35 years gives me some honourable standing in the philatelioc world unlike these berks/jerks etc.

Does anyone know who traralgon_stamps is? Perhaps traralgon3844 could find out - afterall he/she seems to live in the same location and I do not know how large the township of Traralgon is?

I mention this because surely there are (federal) laws in Australia that prohibit forging material - be they stamps, passports or banknotes, etc.

It is all very well to publicise these wrong doings for Stampboards readers' benefits but really the matter should be taken up with the Australian Police.

Is any one willing and prepared to trap this seller? If so it will benefit the philatelic communuty immensely.

David
David Smitham
Royalpex 2021 NZ national stamp exhibition, 19-21 November 2021, Palmerston North, NZ.

PeterS

Post by PeterS »

David, Traralgon_stamps lives in a little place called Sydney in NSW, not Traralgon in Victoria. He is a serial forger and crook who pops up repeatedly with a new ID whenever eBay finally (belatedly, after he has stolen lots of money from unsuspecting idiots) closes down an account.

His activities are becoming well publicised. He changed his latest ID from stamps_fishing in "honour" of traralgon3844, who has been at the forefront in pointing out his forgeries and criminal behaviour. If I were he, I would consider it the sincerest form of flattery. :D
Peter

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

traralgon3844 wrote:Does anyone know eBay member gdmcon?

It would appear that he was the unlucky buyer of the forged OS perfin on the 1 Shilling Inverted Watermark Kangaroo. (second post this page)

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39149&start=101

Drop him a line and point him towards this thread, not be the eBay system as eBay does not like their members being told they have been criminally defrauded. You will end up in the bad books, not the forger.
I hope he has had some emails. :)

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

He does like his forged cancels. Take a look at this offering from traralgon_stamps.

Item: 330851641785

1913 Engraved Penny Red on Piece with Loed Howe Cancel, SCARCE!!

He was probably trying to turn this damaged mint 1d KGV engraved into MNH when it disintigrated at the top right. So what do you do with a damaged stamp? See above.

If you look further up this page you will see a 2½d Kangaroo he tried to sell that was cancelled on the very same day. :oops:

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

I really thought traralgon_stamps would forged the OS perfins on this 3d Sturt block as a block of 4 or 6.

The stamp in question is the 3d at lower right.

But this item he has listed confirms he broke the block up.

Item: 230906931872

1930 2d & 3d Sturt Set with OS perfin NO FAULTS MNH.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

It looks like traralgon_stamps has had the scissors out again.

He recently sold this lot of NSW diadems as imperfs. :oops: :? :evil:

Item: 230902198307

He has used these before to deceive people and it looks like they have been bought into play on the 8d Orange.

It looks like he trimmed the top to hide what looks to be thinning as well.

stampmogul
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!

Post by stampmogul »

This dill (calling himself traralgon_stamps) is on eBay, trying to offload one of his forgeries using the description "NZ £500 Probate cinderella No Faults MNH".

The lot no. is 330856143624.
This abomination of an overprinted triangle 2d 1943 health stamp has heen listed on this post before.

I lodged a complaint with eBay.

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

traralgon_stamps has been forging OS overprints again. This time on a 3d Plate block of the Sydney Harbour Bridge issue.

Item: 330856662146

traralgon3844

Post by traralgon3844 »

Not satisfied with that deception, traralgon_stamps has forged the OS overprints on an imprint block of 6 of the 6d Air Mail and magically turned it into MNH.

Item: 330856663156

Return to “All Online Stamp Auction related discussion and overview”