A venue to discuss unusual and interesting items being offered. Report and discuss fakes, forgeries, scammers and con-men. Also fee discussion, and low listing fee promos etc. Discuss feedback. Great items for sale. New policies ..... whatever YOU want!
Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team
- I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
- Posts: 11129
- Joined: 02 May 2007 08:08
- Location: Great Britain
Anyone know any good FDC recipes? These look a bit dry, some sauce might help.
Always on the lookout for Australian pre decimal First Day Covers.
- WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: 18 May 2007 13:47
- Location: Kilmore Victoria Australia
1970s and 80s FDC are so hot they need to be contained.
Always interested in trading German material especially post war period.
Users browsing this forum: vasia and 5 guests