Interesting discoveries about the European common currency: EURO currency
I hope collector's can contribute their own ideas.
The banknotes in EURO:
In the group of 7 currency denominations, the common currency of 24 European countries, the Euro, is being used, we see each denomination corresponding to each architectural style designed on each of these notes as the picture shows :
* 5 Euro: represents the Classique architecture,
* 10 Euro: represents Roman architecture,
* 20 Euro: represents Gothique architecture,
* 50 Euro: represents Renaissance architecture,
* 100 Euro: represents the Baroque architecture,
* 200 Euro: represents Moderne architecture,
* 500 Euro: represents the Contemporain architecture.
Euro each denomination is of different size, to help the visually impaired easily recognize the value of each note.