21st Century GB VFU, & FU incl se-tenant, & MS £50 postfree

For Mods only to move threads from the "Stamps For Sale" forum after they have sold, or are not eligible to be there in the first instance! READ the "Rules" on top of that forum folks.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

21st Century GB VFU, & FU incl se-tenant, & MS £50 postfree

Post by norvic »

A selection of 21st century Great Britain special stamps, many very fine used with counter date stamps, including full sets in se-tenant strips, se-tenant blocks and pairs from prestige stamp books, and miniature sheets. These retail at about £130.

GB21cent-0.jpeg
21st century Great Britain special stamps very fine used, inc 2014 Remarkable lives set of 10; and London 2010 BEE pair and First Aerial post pairs from prestige books.
21st century Great Britain special stamps very fine used, inc 2014 Remarkable lives set of 10; and London 2010 BEE pair and First Aerial post pairs from prestige books.

Also long range of FU with circular datestamps or circular parts of machine postmarks including self-adhesive variants from booklets (Submarine - cat £30, Punch & Judy, and Jolly Roger flag at £7 each etc) and some scarce later definitive-sized greetings/smilers cat over £2 ea. These retail at about £140 VFU and ought to be worth at least one-third of that.

As we have seen on Stampboards threads, modern are very difficult to find used at all, so these present an excelltn opportunity to fill some gaps with good quality stamps. Some - especially self-adhesive - are still on close-cut paper.

Price £50
Payment UK: bank transfer or cheque payable to Ian Billings; elsewhere UK cheque, or transfer in sterling;
Anywhere: PayPal - Friends and Family preferred.
Postage: Free, and of course good quality stamps - special issues or definitives with CDS.

Unfortunately I can't cover the stamps with plastic as is done elsewhere but we do our best to make sure that when they are posted, they are collectable.

More pictures to follow....
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Not looking at all threads. If you need an answer please quote my post so I get a notification, or boardmail direct. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

norvic

Re: 21st Century GB VFU, & FU incl se-tenant, & MS £50 postfree

Post by norvic »

GB21cent-0 2.jpeg
Christmas miniature sheets, scarce greetings (last row), Britain Alone block, self-adhesive booklet stamps.
Christmas miniature sheets, scarce greetings (last row), Britain Alone block, self-adhesive booklet stamps.
GB21cent-0 4.jpeg
Butterfly se-tenant strip, RAF Uniforms HV se-tenant, dinosaurs self-adhesive, post and go.
Butterfly se-tenant strip, RAF Uniforms HV se-tenant, dinosaurs self-adhesive, post and go.
GB21cent-0 6.jpeg
GB21cent-0 7.jpeg
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Not looking at all threads. If you need an answer please quote my post so I get a notification, or boardmail direct. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

norvic

Post by norvic »

GB21cent-0 8.jpeg
2003 Greetings block from FDC, Ice-smilers with labels, SA Fruit & Veg, Concorde, Jolly Roger, Cats & Dogs, etc
2003 Greetings block from FDC, Ice-smilers with labels, SA Fruit & Veg, Concorde, Jolly Roger, Cats & Dogs, etc
GB21cent-0 10.jpeg
Self-adhesive (cat £30) & ordinary submarine, SA Bridge, Everest, Punch & Judy, Animal Magic from MS, Toy plane, Kipling, various Large & HV Christmas, 1d red.
Self-adhesive (cat £30) & ordinary submarine, SA Bridge, Everest, Punch & Judy, Animal Magic from MS, Toy plane, Kipling, various Large & HV Christmas, 1d red.

Price: £50
Payment: UK: bank transfer or cheque payable to Ian Billings; elsewhere UK cheque, or transfer in sterling;
Anywhere: PayPal - Friends and Family preferred.
Postage: Postage included.

Alastair
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by Alastair »

Sold to me !

norvic

Post by norvic »

Thank you Alastair, please email your details.

Return to “Sold lots, or threads moved by mods as they did not qualify via the rules”