NEW: ACS 2021 NZ Stamp Cat 1855-2021, 148pp $A13.50 ppd

Please list anything spare you have for sale. It MUST have a scan/s and a FIXED price. You MUST have at least 20 posts and 20 days membership on this board to list an item for sale, or your listing **will** be removed.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

stamps4collectors
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

NEW: ACS 2021 NZ Stamp Cat 1855-2021, 148pp $A13.50 ppd

Post by stamps4collectors »

ACS 202 New Zealand Stamps 1855-2021 148pp Catalogue HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! A$13.50 ppd

ACS Colour Catalogue 1855-2021
New Zealand Stamps 2021 - 44th edition

ACS Colour Catalogue 1855-2021 New Zealand Stamps 2021 (44th) edition
ACS Colour Catalogue 1855-2021 New Zealand Stamps 2021 (44th) edition

BRAND NEW, 44th (2021) edition. Essential for the collector of - or dealer in - New Zealand stamps

A snapshot of listings extracted from various pages of the 2021 ACS
A snapshot of listings extracted from various pages of the 2021 ACS

Pictured in addition to this year's cheerful front cover, is a snapshot of listings extracted from various pages of the 2021 edition to give buyers some idea of the clear and informative layout of the legendary ACS catalogue - note, the images above are low-resolution: the printed version is first class and, of course, displays pricing in NZD (which is only greyed-out on the above sample).

Handy check-boxes are included with listings so that users can check off the stamps they have, and are able to see, at a glance, which stamps they still need to acquire in order to complete their collections.

Description

The ACS Colour Catalogue of New Zealand Stamps, now in its 44th (2021) edition of 148 A5-size-pages, is the standard reference for New Zealand stamp values used by collectors and dealers worldwide.

The first edition of the ACS was published 42 years ago in 1979, and since then, it has become the most reliable comprehensive, simplified, illustrated, full colour and priced guide to New Zealand stamps used by collectors and dealers the world over.

The ACS Colour Catalogue of New Zealand Stamps is an illustrated (in full colour throughout), priced listing of stamps issued by New Zealand from the iconic 1855 Queen Victoria (Chalon) heads to the Lunar Year of the Ox stamps issued December 2, 2020.

Demand continues to be strong in the early issues as well as some modern sets and also the back of the book material. The market is especially strong among Full Face Queens, 1898 Pictorials, Health, Cinderellas and Revenues of all types and periods.

The new edition contains many price changes - both up and down, and prices reflect the New Zealand market at present.

A challenging year due to the pandemic, 2020 saw two lockdowns in New Zealand that made planning events very difficult.

NZ2020, the International Exhibition planned for March 2020 was downgraded to a National Exhibition because overseas visitors and dealers were unable to enter the country because of the lockdown.

In the event, the show lasted just 2½ days before it was required to close in order to help prevent the spread of the virus.

What nobody could have predicted was that, with travel restrictions in place and the resulting extra time being spent at home for many, stamp collecting flourished.

This has resulted not only in new collectors getting into stamps, but also many others re-engaging with their collections.

From the purchasing of albums and accessories to collectors chasing stamps to fill gaps in their collections, there has been a marked increase in stamp collecting activity in - and of - New Zealand.

The publishers' own postal and public auctions have also seen increased bidding activity and sales.

With few signs of significant changes in the current world situation, it is anticipated that the renewed interest in stamp collecting will continue to grow stronger in the coming year.

Prices throughout in NZD (New Zealand dollars) are for A Grade examples whether they are for unhinged mint, hinged mint or used stamps.

Catalogue Guide

STAMP ISSUES

1855 – 1862
Prices are listed in three columns. The left-hand column is for mint, the middle for fine used and the right-hand one for used. Mint stamps may have part or no gum.

1873 – 1967
Prices are listed in three columns. The left-hand column is for unhinged mint, the middle for hinged mint and the right-hand one for used.

1967 – 2020
Prices are listed in two columns. The left-hand column is for unhinged mint and the right-hand one for used.

FIRST DAY COVERS

Envelopes with a set of stamps, postmarked on the first day of issue. Covers before 1970 are addressed with covers after 1970 unaddressed.

HEALTH MINIATURE SHEETS

Prices are listed in three columns. The left-hand column is for unhinged mint, the middle column is for lightly hinged and the right-hand one is for fine used with postmarks dated during the period of issue.

POSTAL FISCALS

Prices are for postally-used examples. Frequently these stamps (plus higher denominations) were used for Revenue/Receipting purposes, having pen cancels, punched holes or embossing. These are worth a fraction of the prices quoted for postally used examples. This also applies for some earlier general issues.

CINDERELLAS

These were not issued by the Post Office and are not valid for postage. Often they were labels issued for promotion of an event.

■ Enquiries welcome via StampBoards messaging or email stamps[at]stamps4collectors[dot]net if you need more information.

Price

A$13.50 per copy postpaid in Australia
+ A$12 per copy for economy air postage overseas
... OR
NZ$10 nett per copy postpaid within New Zealand
(posted from Auckland - NZ customers pay by EFT)

Payment

Australian and New Zealand StampBoarders please pay by EFT

Overseas StampBoarders please pay by PayPal or Credit Card
I use Square, the US$4.6Bn NYSE-listed global payment systems company as my credit/debit card processor. After your purchase is confirmed including postage, Square will generate and send you a secure invoice link: nobody else (least of all me) will ever see your credit card details

Click BELOW to check out ALL of my
current offers here on StampBoards:

https://www.stampboards.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

I'm a proud member in good standing of the
Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA)

“A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals. The degree of civilisation in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” - Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky (1821-1881)

stamps4collectors

Re: NEW: ACS 2021 NZ Stamp Cat 1855-2021, 148pp $A13.50 ppd

My supplies of the new ACS NZ 2021 catalogue are selling like hotcakes elsewhere!

I've just received my third consignment of this popular, authoritative and inexpensive single country catalogue from the printers in Auckland.

Last year I sold over 300 of them!

I look forward to receiving your order for the brand NEW edition with its up-to-date pricing and new issues from 2020 added.

Some of the price movements will surprise you if you have the items that have been marked up by the editors - especially the earlies and some back-of-the-book issues!
“A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals. The degree of civilisation in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” - Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky (1821-1881)

stamps4collectors

REDUCED: ACS 2021 New Zealand Catalogue 1855-2021, 148pp A$12.50 ppd

REDUCED to just A$12.50 each postpaid in Australia ...

OR

A$80 postpaid for 10 copies to a single address in Australia ...
PERFECT for dealers or clubs

Tiredinsyd
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Post by Tiredinsyd »

Thanks i will take one..they are a great publication
Can you send me the details to pay

James

stamps4collectors

SOLD, with pleasure, ONE copy to James,
postpaid for just A$12.50, and email sent

Plenty more available:

Single copy, just A$12.50 postpaid in Australia;

or

10 copies (great for clubs or dealers),
just A$80 postpaid in Australia

Tiredinsyd

Post by Tiredinsyd »

Thanks have paid..will mention it at my local club meeting as well in week 1 march :)

Look forward to getting it

James

Return to “SELL your surplus stamps at ZERO fee! Please *READ* the rules atop this forum.”