$3,150 face val Aust CTO $1.05 stamps in sheets. Just $155!

For Mods only to move threads from the "Stamps For Sale" forum after they have sold, or are not eligible to be there in the first instance! READ the "Rules" on top of that forum folks.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

GlenStephens
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

$3,150 face val Aust CTO $1.05 stamps in sheets. Just $155!

Post by GlenStephens »

$3,150 face value of Australia fresh CTO $1.05 stamps in sheets. Just $155! UNDER 5% of face.

What an amazing buy I made today. As everyone knows, I get some pretty incredible things offered to me - and this surely is one of the best deals ever. I pay IMMEDIATELY, and I buy it ALL, so I get the juicy offers. :mrgreen:

As you can see these are full flat PO sheets of 100 of the Australia 1992 $1.05 'Space Year' high value.

I bought a folder of full sheets. All fresh CTO with full gum at Melbourne. Three sheets of 100 are shown above. Offer 'A' of 10 sheets covers a dinner table!

SG 1344, Cat £1.25 each. The Michel catalogue is even a tad higher than SG - Michel 1298 = 1.7E each - or cat about $A3 EACH in Michel as used.

A - 10 sheets is 1000 stamps. The FACE is $A1,050 - SG 1344 - Cat £1,250 - $A75

B - 20 sheets is 2000 stamps. The face is $A2,100 - SG 1344 - Cat £2,500 - $A125

C - 30 sheets is 3000 stamps. The face is $A3,150 - SG 1344 - Cat £3,750 - $A155

The latter is UNDER 5% of FACE VALUE!
NEVER in history have these been offered at anything like this low. They often change hands for about HALF face in dealer lots.

The possibilities here are endless. Offer them on ebay etc, at a starting price of say 15% of face - i.e. sell a full sheet 100 for $15.75 and that sees you more than TREBLE your money. And as each sheet has a Gibbons of £125 or 175 Euro .. you'd very likely get a LOT more than $A15 a sheet if ran to ebay auction!

Most ESPECIALLY if you list these on ebay or Europe UK. Dealers there would likely buy them off you at that level? The FACE of each sheet is $A105. :mrgreen:

You could use these for exchanges - just 4 sheets of 100 gives you a SG Cat of £500 or 680 Euro (=$A1,200)... yet costs you just $A20! Think of the "catalogue for catalogue" swap deals you can do on THAT leverage!

Take a full sheet to your next Club 'sale by tender' Auction - your cost per sheet is about $A5 .... don't you imagine you'd get double or treble that easily for a sheet with a face value of $A105??

You could even place 10 or 20 of these into public auctions with an estimate of 10% of face, and you'd double your money if they sold at that. And being unusual - with 2 bidders you may be astounded what price they get.

I have the only large stock of these in existence .. and after these, there are NO more. When they are sold - well too bad, you missed out. Perhaps pop a few of these in the "Bottom Drawer" - you'll never seen this low a price again. Remember - "Lay By" is always fine .. pay them off over a while if you wish.

The original owner of this large hoard from the date of issue is now in his mid 80s, and in poor health, and has known me for 30 years. He mailed them to me, as he knew I'd pay him immediately, (indeed I paid his asking price in full, in advance) and he knew I would not mess him about.

Central design element is the famous "The Pleiades" - https://www.naic.edu/~gibson/pleiades/

Remember, adding another lot of mine (posted by either Admin, GlenStephens or ozstamps) here (or on my website) for sale in general adds ZERO to your shipping cost, so have a good look at what is on offer here in case something else appeals:

https://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=27

All payment details are on - https://www.glenstephens.com/payment.html - I even take $US Greenbacks banknotes, or ANY current paper currency!

Call it "CTO Sheets $1.05 Space Year " (and be sure to note whether offer A/B/C!) And postage is $A7 anywhere in Aust Reg'd post for 10 or 20 sheets --- and please order via:

https://www.glenstephens.com/order.html

For overseas members, to find out the approx cost in YOUR currency, click here - https://www.xe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - don't like it - mail it back within 48 hours of receiving it. No-one ever has yet. :)

- and "lay-by/layaway" is always possible - email me with any queries to glen [at] glenstephens.com

And many similar mouth watering NETT price offers are being loaded weekly onto -

https://www.glenstephens.com/rarity.html and https://www.glenstephens.com/specials.html

As per stampboard rules - this lot is offered exclusively to board members - and on no other sales venue.

And remember - I use a PAPER based credit card transaction system as I am too lazy to get a machine. In general, you will almost certainly be charged weeks after you get the goods, as I do such boring things in large batches "when I get time". 8)

For members who make a BANK TRANSFER payment you WILL generally get your goods faster as it saves me some hassle. :).
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Tassie_Stamps
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Re: $3,150 face val Aust CTO $1.05 stamps in sheets. Just $155!

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

A - 10 sheets is 1000 stamps. The FACE is $A1,050 - SG 1344 - Cat £1,250 - $A75
1 lot of 10 sheets [at] $75 SOLD to me.

I will order later and pay via bank deposit.

Please note I am going away on the 12th for 4 days and neighbour will be collecting mail, so if possible, please post before the 7th or if not after the 15th.

efjay
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by efjay »

Sold - all 30 sheets + whatever. Add these to my next lot please.

Or if I am too late, then 20 sheets + whatever :)

ozstamps
PLATINUM Shooting Star *10,000* Posts!
PLATINUM Shooting Star  *10,000* Posts!

Post by ozstamps »

All orders can de done, as I had a good size folder of these and have quite a few sheets more. :D

And for those ordering, please let me know if you want this option below - I am assuming Tassie_Stamps will for sure, as he will I am certain break them down from sheet form and this just gives him more for his buck. :) (His Reg'd post is $A6)

Some of the sheets have a few storage bends/creases etc or some selvege bends etc. If you are happy to take those, as you will be breaking them down anyway into part sheets, gutters or blocks or singles etc, they will still be perfect ..... these are USED stamps after all. So you can even soak the few with bends and they'll dry perfectly fine and flat. HOWEVER, as this saves me time and hassle to cull those sheets, and as I HATE messy fiddly stuff like that, you get a bonus - if you say you are happy to take those sheets, and I'll add a GOOD deal more stamps FREE to your order. i.e. around 22 sheets of 100 and not 20. So you cost then goes WAY under 5% face -- and way under 5c apiece! Then you get to mess about for 30 minutes with them your end, and not ME!

------------

Tassie if you fill out an order form as requested they can be mailed pretty quick -

Remember, adding another lot of mine (posted by either Admin, GlenStephens or ozstamps) here (or on my website) for sale in general adds ZERO to your shipping cost, so have a good look at what is on offer here in case something else appeals:

http://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All payment details are on - http://www.glenstephens.com/payment.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - I even take $US Greenbacks banknotes, or ANY current paper currency!

Call it "CTO Sheets $1.05 Space Year " (and be sure to note whether offer A/B/C!) --- and please order via:

http://www.glenstephens.com/order.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

Hi Glen...

Is it possible to buy lot B instead of lot A???

If thats fine, let me know the Registered Post cost, and I will order these on your site.
Some of the sheets have a few storage bends/creases etc or some selvege bends etc. If you are happy to take those, as you will be breaking them down anyway into part sheets, gutters or blocks or singles etc, they will still be perfect ..... these are USED stamps after all. So you can even soak the few with bends and they'll dry perfectly fine and flat. HOWEVER, as this saves me time and hassle to cull those sheets, and as I HATE messy fiddly stuff like that, you get a bonus - if you say you are happy to take those sheets, and I'll add a GOOD deal more stamps FREE to your order. i.e. around 22 sheets of 100 and not 20. So you cost then goes WAY under 5% face -- and way under 5c apiece! Then you get to mess about for 30 minutes with them your end, and not ME!
This option suits me fine. :D :D

ozstamps

Post by ozstamps »

Tassie_Stamps wrote:Hi Glen...

Is it possible to buy lot B instead of lot A???

If thats fine, let me know the Registered Post cost, and I will order these on your site.
Matthew - Reg'd Post cost to you is $A7 - identical figure whether you order 10 sheets or 20 sheets, so lets go with that - $125 plus $7 and I add in some freebies OK? :)

Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

Great, thanks Glen. :)

'CTO Sheets Tassie' is the reference left with the deposit.

Money should show in your account tomorrow, if not friday.

monty
Stampboards Poster Number ONE MILLION!
Stampboards Poster Number ONE MILLION!

Post by monty »

I will take lot A please Glen

Cheers Trevor
monty

dylan123

Post by dylan123 »

Hi Glen,

Do you still have any of these left?

I placed an order through your website for 30 sheets but havent got a response back. is it $7 for reg post

Cheers, Dylan

ozstamps

Post by ozstamps »

dylan123 - yes $7 Reg'd post. :)
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

dylan123

Post by dylan123 »

Hi Glen,

Deposit has been made today.

Cheers, Dylan

panda.bear

Post by panda.bear »

Hi Glen,

How much to deliver 10 or 20 sheets to the United States?

Thanks.

admin
Site Administrator
Location: That's on a need to know basis - and YOU do not need to know!

Post by admin »

panda.bear - To the USA $A12 for Unreg'd (using stamps - your risk) and $A22 Reg'd (no stamps possible) whether 10 or 20 sheets .. same price for shipping. :)

panda.bear

Post by panda.bear »

Thank you,

I will be placing an order for 10 later in the week through your site.

-P.B.

levi
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by levi »

10 sheets sold to me. Glen I'll place an order on your site soon to pay for this and a few other things.

LG.
Levi
Coffee Addict

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

Panda bear .. did you even send that order? Can't see it here? Glen

Raz

Post by Raz »

I'll take 10 sheets if they are still available, thanks Glen.

E-mail and payment will be done Friday night, hey that's tonight!

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Talk about good timing! I meant to mail off the KGVI Defins on pages yesterday, but time beat me.

Anyway these can go in that packet, so you saved quite a nice sum in extra postage!

Raz

Post by Raz »

Thanks Glen. Money was transferred to your account at 3.37am on
the 12-12-09. Description was 1992 Pleiades raz. Will fill out an order form now,
Ron(raz)

Raz

Post by Raz »

10 sheets of Pleiades and the 1937 definitives arrived safely last Wednesday, thankyou. :D :D

Postage was great, as usual. Mini-sheets and blocks from the 1990's, and the 5c Hudson- Fysh se-tenant strip from 1969, 15c worth of stamps now catalogued at $3.50. :)

A block of 9 is cat. $15.00. For 45c worth of stamps. :!: :!:

Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

How many sheets left? :)

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Tassie .. meant to email you - sorry .. getting right down on stock now -- I'll take a look. :)

Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

Hi Glen... Not sure if you got my email, but I'm taking 30 sheets on Layby please. (payment in about 3 weeks). :)

Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

Glen just emailed you RE this, let me know post cost and I will do payment + order tomorrow.

No rush with post, 4-6 weeks is fine. :lol:

Thanks

ozstamps

Post by ozstamps »

OK .. getting to the end of my once-in-a-lifetime hoard of these!

Glen

m3006
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Post by m3006 »

Glen - I'll take a lot C please, and happy for a few of them to be the ones with storage bends/creases. Registered post please - will order via your website shortly.

Michael

Return to “Sold lots, or threads moved by mods as they did not qualify via the rules”