WANTED - the new 2021 Canadian issue Valour Road

Others might have what you need -- be specific .. you never know what is out there! But be CERTAIN you have turned "ON" your email access in your account settings, or no-one will be able to contact you. You NEVER know what members of this board have for sale. Do ASK for what you are looking for!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

antbrown
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

WANTED - the new 2021 Canadian issue Valour Road

Post by antbrown »

Could someone in Canada please help me? I've been on to the Canada Post website, visited the store to order my products and twice it has taken my order then emailed me to reject my order and tell me the money hasn't been taken from my account - very odd!!

I am after the booklet, two of the five-stamp pane and the set of three first day covers for the new Valour Road issue:

Canada Valour Road 2021
Canada Valour Road 2021

Here's the link to the shop, for anyone willing to help me out:

https://store.canadapost-postescanada.ca/store-boutique/en/10/c/stamps-and-collectibles

May I please ask that stamps from one of the panes are used on the envelope to send the items on to me. I am happy to pay someone for their time with a selection of stamps from my collection, by way of a thank you and would of course be delighted to reciprocate for that person if they wanted any UK issues, or indeed for anyone else that wants UK help.

Many thanks, in advance, for anyone willing to assist!

Anthony
Last edited by Global Administrator on 25 Oct 2021 05:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "AddSpace" button used before images, as all members should click for every image. And added "air" and paragraphs and spacing to rest of post, and expanded heading
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: WANTED - the new 2021 Canadian issue Valour Road

Post by Global Administrator »

So am I following this?

There was some issue with YOUR credit card etc, so you are asking a Canada member to spend about $10-$15 on goods and $5 minimum shipping, and quite some time to assist you, and then you'll kindly then send them some of your stamp spares of your choice?

Ever heard of cash or PayPal?

Glen
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!
antbrown

Post by antbrown »

Global Administrator wrote: 25 Oct 2021 06:16
So am I following this?

There was some issue with YOUR credit card etc, so you are asking a Canada member to spend about $10-$15 on goods and $5 minimum shipping, and quite some time to assist you, and then you'll kindly then send them some of your stamp spares of your choice?

Ever heard of cash or PayPal?

Glen
Err, no, not quite! I will of course pay for the items in question, in advance and my apologies if my post was not clear about that. I am certainly not expecting anyone to pay for these items for me!! And I tried with two separate cards, just in case it was a problem with my usual card. it wasn't.

I realise that I cannot now edit my first post to make it clearer so if you want to remove it, I will re-post with a more succinct summary of what I was asking.
AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by AMark »

Anthony,

Email me your details and I will help you out get the stamps, pane and the FDCs.
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Cover Exchange Celebrating 10th Anniversary!
December 2021 Cover Exchange Participant List ..... OR .... December 2021 Postcard Exchange Participant List
antbrown

Post by antbrown »

AMark wrote: 27 Oct 2021 07:08 Anthony,

Email me your details and I will help you out get the stamps, pane and the FDCs.
Thank you so much! Will do now...

Return to “WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.”