WANTED: Seven Seas Stamps NAURU 2005 pages

Others might have what you need -- be specific .. you never know what is out there! But be CERTAIN you have turned "ON" your email access in your account settings, or no-one will be able to contact you. You NEVER know what members of this board have for sale. Do ASK for what you are looking for!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

John Russell - NZ
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

WANTED: Seven Seas Stamps NAURU 2005 pages

Post by John Russell - NZ »

I'm looking for new or nice condition used Seven Seas Stamps Nauru HL pages 126 to 130 covering 2005 issues.

Most of the Seven Seas Stamps Territories albums are no longer completely available - indefinitely. Sellers breaking down collections have told me that they normally discard these album pages but some of these could be a lot more scarce than the stamps they are for!

Even tips on where to look beyond eBay or who to ask would be much appreciated.
jayemcee
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Re: WANTED: Seven Seas Stamps NAURU 2005 pages

Post by jayemcee »

According to their website, Seven Seas Stamps have the Nauru Hingeless 2005 supplement in stock, cost $A30.25 (plus postage)

http://www.sevenseas.com.au/catalog/product_details.php?id=5734
John Russell - NZ

jayemcee wrote: 01 Sep 2023 19:19 According to their website, Seven Seas Stamps have the Nauru Hingeless 2005 supplement in stock, cost $A30.25 (plus postage)

http://www.sevenseas.com.au/catalog/product_details.php?id=5734
I have had advice from April this year confirmed by the albums and accessories dealer I buy from. He added to that
"Today I checked and Vol 2 Australia Hingeless shows as “In Stock” BUT when I called to check (which I ALWAYS do) he told me that years 1993 and 1995 will not be available until sometime next year. So, no its NOT IN STOCK!

So, NEVER believe the website, and no Nauru 2005 are NOT available.

I have the Stamp and Coin Dealers Association Membership looking for Nauru 2005 pages, as well as a number of stamp clubs. They may turn up."
John Russell - NZ

The search for these pages is now over for me, thanks to the dealer I buy in stock albums from getting lucky with the call out to the dealer network. He has been wisely buying lots of pre-loved Seven Seas Stamps album pages as that's the only way to get a complete album for most of the range now.

Good luck to anybody also looking for these pages. Thanks if anybody here was looking out for them.

Return to “WANTED by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories or images etc.”