Identifying the numerals in early India stamp cancellations

News items. General trends, new issues, new policies etc. **Whatever** you like. WORLDWIDE. Start a new thread on your question. Please do not discuss ebay in THIS forum as we have a separate and popular Forum for that discussion.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

vijaylive
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Re: Sorting the numerals in 'Early India Cancellations'

Post by vijaylive »

mamshk wrote:To tie a numeral in Type 13 cancel with the post office the following list of N.W.P post offices listed in ascending order can be used.
Below cover shows 117 for Chooroo

Also one more with cancel number 301, which I am not sure, what it reads. If someone can help deciphering it.

mamshk
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Re: Identifying the numerals in early India stamp cancellati

Post by mamshk »

301- KURROWLEE.

Number 301 in Type 13 cancellation was not recorded by Martin, however it can be deduced from the fact that the numbers usually follow the alphabetical order.

The recorded number 303 is from Kutchrode and the preceding two post offices in the 1872 Martin's list of NWP post offices are Kussia and Kurrowlee.

Covers like your's with clear Type 13 cancels are not common Vijay.

vijaylive

Post by vijaylive »

Thank you so much for helping in identifying this. I was having difficulty in deducing the same.

vijaylive

Post by vijaylive »

mamshk wrote: Covers like your's with clear Type 13 cancels are not common Vijay.
Thank you.

I did add one more cover bearing office number 195, if you can help identifying the same.

vijaylive

Post by vijaylive »

vijaylive wrote: I did add one more cover bearing office number 195, if you can help identifying the same.

Following it up on my own query... found out I made error reading number. It is not 195, it's 495 and pertains to Shahjehanpore.

teus
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Post by teus »

I need help with below Madras circle postmark. To me is looks like C - 154. I like to know the corresponding post office. But 154 is not present in the list of Madras circle post offices on page 1 of this thread. Can someone help me?

rajaththomson

Post by rajaththomson »

teus wrote:I need help with below Madras circle postmark. To me is looks like C - 154. I like to know the corresponding post office. But 154 is not present in the list of Madras circle post offices on page 1 of this thread. Can someone help me?

This is Type 6a, Trichinopoly Fort Receiving House or Trichinopoly Receiving House No.1 used after 12/55

teus

Post by teus »

Thank you very much!

anurag0583
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

Early India Cancellation Type 5 & Type 12

Post by anurag0583 »

Hi there India Cancellation Experts.

This is my first post here and I hope I am going to get very valuable help from the members. As I am new here, so, I might make mistakes in posting the topic or asking the question. If so, kindly accept my apology. I'll be happy to learn and do better.

OK, So, I had been in discussion with a friend regarding the Jal Cooper Type 5 and Type 12 Cancellations. While I suggested that the Type 5 had distinct quality of having three bars on both sides of the numeral and the thickness of the bars were varying widely, the Type 12 has no three bars on the sides of numeral, except in Type 12C but in 12C, the numerals were quite small and had enough space both sides.

Can someone please suggest the distinguishing difference between Type 5 and Type 12?

I have few scans of my believed to be Type 5 cancels in which I may agree couple of these belong to Type 12 but on some, I don't quite agree.

If some experts can enlighten the facts, that will be massively helpful. Opinion from more than 2 experts will be more valuable and worthy as there might be difference of opinions.

Awaiting your kind suggestions and response.

Regards!
Last edited by anurag0583 on 27 Oct 2019 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

bazza4338
100 Thousand Club - Addicted Stamp Poster!
100 Thousand Club - Addicted Stamp Poster!

Re: Early India Cancellation Type 5 & Type 12

Post by bazza4338 »

I think you need to introduce yourself on another thread as per the email sent to you.

Then post some images.

Do both of the above and members will be most willing to help you.

Then, further reading on the following topic might assist you....

"Identifying the numerals in early India stamp cancellations"

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51251

anurag0583

Post by anurag0583 »

bazza4338 wrote:I think you need to introduce yourself on another thread as per the email sent to you.

Then post some images.

Do both of the above and members will be most willing to help you.

Then, further reading on the following topic might assist you....

"Identifying the numerals in early India stamp cancellations"

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51251
Thanks buddy! I just did that. And yes, I have already gone through the suggested topic. That is quite a famous topic for even non-members who land on that page while doing Google for India cancellations.

However, my question is slightly different and is related to close identification and difference between Type 5 and Type 12. Hopefully someone will help me here soon. :-)

Thank you once again!

mamshk

Post by mamshk »

Anurag both Cooper Type 5 and 12 have a numeral in a diamond of bars/lines but can be differentiated by the following characteristics.

1.Construction of the cancellation.

Type 5 cancellation the lines run parallel to the long axis and in Type 12 the lines run parallel to the short axis.This is the most distinguishing difference between the two cancellation.

2.Size of the cancellation.

Type 5 cancellation are remarkably consistent in their dimensions measuring 25-28 mm X 22-25 mm ( the difference between the long and short axis around 3 mm) looks more like a rhombus than a diamond.
Type 12 cancellation the dimensions vary greatly and the difference between two axis is mostly much more than 3 mm giving proper diamond shape.

3.Size of the numeral inset.
Type 5 cancels the numerals itself measures 5.5/6 mm ( always more than 5 mm) and in Type 12 most of the numeral insets measure 5 mm or less.

Type 5 cancel with 220 inset and type 12 cancel with 80 inset.

Type 5 cancels are constructed always with lines and type 12 c mostly has bars as does type 12d.

Type 12c (130) and type 12 d.
Image.

Type 12 ( C 186), 12 a (6) and 12 b (71).
Image.

Type 5 cancel has the number inset always parallel to the long axis except number 44 in which the numeral slugs are placed one below another.
Type 5 (224), Type 12 (152), Type 12 c (86) and Type 5 with 44 inset.
Image.

Anurag I hope this explanation and the examples will help in differentiating the Type 5 and Type 12 cancels and you have a wonderful assortment of numeral cancels.

anurag0583

Post by anurag0583 »

mamshk wrote:Anurag both Cooper Type 5 and 12 have a numeral in a diamond of bars/lines but can be differentiated by the following characteristics.

1.Construction of the cancellation.

Type 5 cancellation the lines run parallel to the long axis and in Type 12 the lines run parallel to the short axis.This is the most distinguishing difference between the two cancellation.

2.Size of the cancellation.

Type 5 cancellation are remarkably consistent in their dimensions measuring 25-28 mm X 22-25 mm ( the difference between the long and short axis around 3 mm) looks more like a rhombus than a diamond.
Type 12 cancellation the dimensions vary greatly and the difference between two axis is mostly much more than 3 mm giving proper diamond shape.

3.Size of the numeral inset.
Type 5 cancels the numerals itself measures 5.5/6 mm ( always more than 5 mm) and in Type 12 most of the numeral insets measure 5 mm or less.

Type 5 cancel with 220 inset and type 12 cancel with 80 inset.

Type 5 cancels are constructed always with lines and type 12 c mostly has bars as does type 12d.

Type 12c (130) and type 12 d.
Image.

Type 12 ( C 186), 12 a (6) and 12 b (71).
Image.

Type 5 cancel has the number inset always parallel to the long axis except number 44 in which the numeral slugs are placed one below another.
Type 5 (224), Type 12 (152), Type 12 c (86) and Type 5 with 44 inset.
Image.

Anurag I hope this explanation and the examples will help in differentiating the Type 5 and Type 12 cancels and you have a wonderful assortment of numeral cancels.
Many thanks friend for your help and explanation! It is definitely very much helpful.

While identifying Type 5 is of course easier and is obvious to be identified having numeral on longer axis, the major problem which I WAS having was with the Type 5B. Partly due to incomplete details given in Early India Cancellation by Jal Cooper. I looked at this thread and was able to figure out that in Type 5B the only numeral I should expect is 33 which is of Dholera.

And rest all is good for 5A and 5C. So, my confusion is clear for now. :)

Thank you once again for the time you have put in to explain the details and for appreciating my collection of numerals.

Best Regards,
Anurag

eharper
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by eharper »

Can anyone tell me what post office this Cooper Type 32-C postmark belongs to? I believe Type 32-C is scarcer than the other Type 32's, right?

Joy Daschaudhuri
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Re: Renouf/Martin type 17b/Cooper type 32c 1/B-21/2 Cancel

Post by Joy Daschaudhuri »

eharper wrote: Can anyone tell me what post office this Cooper Type 32-C postmark belongs to?

Renouf/Martin type 17b/Cooper type 32c killer with code 1/B-21/2 was allotted to Porbandar Branch PO, located in Porbandar (21.6417°N 69.6293°E), now in Porbandar district of Gujarat state.

Description of the Alphanumerical Code

B is the initial of Anglicized version of Mumbai, HQ of Mumbai Circle.

21 is the number allotted to Rajkot Head PO of Rajkot (22.3039°N 70.8022°E), established inside the territory of the feudatory state of Rajkot but now located in Rajkot district of Gujarat.

Incidentally Rajkot State operated a very cheap and efficient public postal service from 1925 to 1948 and Rajkot is the only Indian feudatory state which issued postal stationery but no postage stamp for the state post.

1 is the number allotted to Bantva Sub PO-cum-Disbursing Office of Bantva (21.4915°N 70.0771°E), established inside the territory of the feudatory state of Bantva-Manavadar but now located in Junagarh district of Gujarat.

2 is the number allotted to Porbandar BPO of Porbandar, located inside the territory of the feudatory state of Porbandar.

Here, code part B-21 indicates Rajkot HPO, then progressively 1/B-21 indicates Bantva SPO which functioned under Rajkot HPO and 1/B-21/2 is Porbandar BPO which functioned under Bantva SPO which also acted as the Disbursing Office of Porbandar BPO.

The Br. Indian BPO of Porbandar functioned under Rajkot Disbursing Office in Kachchh and Kathiyavar Division (renamed Kathiyavar Division in 1873) of Mumbai Circle till 1873 when it came under Bantva DO.

A Disbursing Office in Br. Indian postal system, by definition was a Head/Sub Post Office which was authorized to disburse payment to the personnels of Sub/Branch POs functioning under it.

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Proposed Postage Stamps of Porbandar

It may also be mentioned that Porbandar state decided to issue postage stamps for State Public Post in 1943 but did not.

After Jasdan successfully introduced the Darbari Tapal on March 15,1942, Porbandar also thought of introducing postal service and stamps for which the Diwan of Porbandar wrote a letter on October 12,1943 to the Diwan of Jasdan to get full details as to how Jasdan successfully established the Tapal. Jasdan replied with full particulars in a letter dt. November 14,1943 but Porbandar did not go further.

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Relative Scarcity of Cooper Type 32c Cancels

eharper wrote: I believe Type 32-C is scarcer than the other Type 32's, right?
Renouf/Martin type 17b/Cooper type 32c cancels are scarcer because these alongwith Renouf/Martin type 17c/17d/Cooper type 32b were all used by the Branch Post Offices, most of which were rural post offices which obviously handled much less volume of mail than Head/Sub POs which were allotted Renouf/Martin type 17/Cooper type 32 and Renouf/Martin type 17a/Cooper type 32a cancels.

The rarest cancel in this type is Cooper type 32d used in Kolkata.

eharper

Post by eharper »

Thank's for the great explanation, Joy.

rajaththomson

Post by rajaththomson »

Can anyone help provide more information on this experimental cancellation?

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Experimental PO [b]E–60[/b] Seal

rajaththomson wrote: Can anyone help provide more information on this experimental cancellation?

The undated double-circular C/E—60 negative seal (Northey type 1) was used by the Experimental Post Office E–60 which was located either at Kãthi (কাঁথি) (21.7781°N 87.7517°E), now in East Medinipur district of Pashchimbanga state or at Hijli (হিজলি) (21.9767°N 87.8011°E), now also in East Medinipur district (not to be confused with Hijli near Kharagpur in West Medinipur district).

Description of the Alphanumeric Codes

C is Circle code of B Circle (created in 1774), denoted by the initial of the Anglicized version of the Circle HQ Kolkata following the Indian Post Office Manual of 1873 (Chapter VIII: Stock; Section II: Stamps and Seals; Para 36; p.80) published by Frederick Rogers Hogg, Director General of Post Office in India (1870–71, 1873–75 and 1879–87 with intermittent breaks).

E indicates Experimental (PO).

60 is the Experimental PO number.

This brass seal implement was supplied to Experimental POs to impress on sealing wax for closing mail bags (a small piece of paper was placed covering the knot of the cord that closed the mail bag and the molten wax was poured over the paper to secure the knot) and official articles, not intended for use as a cancel.

Experimental PO canceling devices were meant to cancel stamps and stationery imprints of only unregistered articles, not registered/insured articles which were canceled at the nearest Disbursing/Account Office.

axr15

Post by axr15 »

mamshk wrote:Cooper Type B4f/ Renouf 4 XII

A much smaller diamond (15mm×15mm) of 10 lines with number ‘1’ as inset.
Most examples are found on higher values more than two annas.

Cooper Type B4g/ Renouf 4 XIII
A diamond of 11/12 lines framed in a square with numbers 1-10 as inset.
Used in Bombay sub-post offices.( 2 - Mazagon, 10 - Colaba)

Hi, all,

I am posting here examples of Renouf type 4n cancels of Bombay (See Lowe’s Encyclopedia Vol. 3 of British Empire, page 511). Numbers 2 to 10 are known. The ones displayed here (except No. 6) are from my collection. The lines usually ascend from left to right. Renouf notes that No. 2 is also known with lines ascending from right to left (see example below). I have included a cover with the unrecorded No. 10 where the lines ascend from right to left. The one with No. 8 seems to have the wrong year of 1857. All other covers are from 1867-1869.

If anyone on this board has other examples of 4n cancels, please post them (especially No. 9 and any other examples of type 4n cancels with lines ascending from right to left).

Arvind

axr15

Post by axr15 »

axr15 wrote:
mamshk wrote:Cooper Type B4f/ Renouf 4 XII

A much smaller diamond (15mm×15mm) of 10 lines with number ‘1’ as inset.
Most examples are found on higher values more than two annas.

Cooper Type B4g/ Renouf 4 XIII
A diamond of 11/12 lines framed in a square with numbers 1-10 as inset.
Used in Bombay sub-post offices.( 2 - Mazagon, 10 - Colaba)

Hi all,

I found a No. 9 4n (although not entirely sure) going through the covers I have -- as an addendum to my previous post.

Arvind

Lundy
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by Lundy »

Great covers Arvind,

I don't have any on cover, but i will have a look if i have any on loose stamps in case it helps...

Lundy :D

erich
Founder Member Joined April 2007
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Post by erich »

axr15

Post by axr15 »

[quote="mamshk"]To tie a numeral in Type 13 cancel with the post office the following list of N.W.P post offices listed in ascending order can be used.

In an article that appeared in the India’s Stamp Journal December 1982 (p. 290-291), G.B. Pai has provided an augmented list of numbers for Renouf type 13. I have added a couple from cancels that I have. One striking aspect of this numbering system is that the numbers increase in alphabetical order. There are a couple of minor exceptions to this rule (see those marked ? in the list). If you find a type 13 cancels with a number not listed here, you should be able to guess at least the first couple of letters of the post office. If you know of any additional post office numbers of type 13, please post them here.

axr15

Re: Identifying the numerals in early India stamp cancellations

Post by axr15 »

I am attaching a newer version of the file listing the known numbers in the Renouf type 13 cancels -- partly as a test of the new Stampboards software that allows inline images.

Renouf_13 -list_of_numbers.jpg

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Updation of Indian POs Allotted Renouf Type 13 Cancel

axr15 wrote:
31 May 2020 13:20
If you know of any additional post office numbers of type 13, please post them here.

The list needs updation.

27 Agar
originally established inside the territory of the Indian Feudatory State of Gwaliyar
(23.7137°N 76.0095°E)
Agar Malwa district, Madhya Pradesh state

117 Churu
est. in Bikaner state
(28.2925°N 74.9707°E)
Churu, Rajasthan

185 Guna
est. in Gwaliyar state
(24.6324°N 77.3002°E)
Guna, Madhya Pradesh

301 Karauli
est. in Karauli state
(26.4883°N 77.0161°E)
Karauli, Rajasthan

302 Kasiyabazar
(26.7475°N 83.9149°E)
Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh

361 Mandawa
est. in Jaypur state
(28.0559°N 75.146881°E)
Jhuñjhunu, Rajasthan

385 Nawalgarh
est. in Jaypur state
(27.8454°N 75.2546°E)
Jhuñjhunu, Rajasthan

473 Sadabad
(27.4391°N 78.0338°E)
Hathras, Uttar Pradesh

495 Shahjahanpur
(27.8753°N 79.9147°E)
Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh

axr15

Post by axr15 »

Thanks, Joy. I will post an updated list in a few weeks. I looked through my stuff, and found an additional five covers, but they are all from post offices already listed here. I will check if any of my philatelic friends have come across other post offices in type 13. I did come across number “169” on a stamp, but I don’t have the name of the PO. I suspect not all numbers from 1 to 548 were used –- some post offices seem to have been added after the initial list was developed because the alphabetical ordering of names is not strict, suggesting some numbers may have been held back for future use.

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Fatehabad Renouf Type 13 Duplex 169 Cancel

axr15 wrote:
02 Jun 2020 14:40
I did come across number “169” on a stamp, but I don’t have the name of the PO.
169 has to be Fatehabad (27.0222°N 78.3074°E), now in Agra district of Uttar Pradesh.

axr15

Post by axr15 »

I looked some more in my collection and found a few additional unlisted numbers of type 13. I don’t specifically collect this area, and this is all collateral material that I have. So, I am sure, there must be more numbers that remain to be found by others.

I found number 148 (?), which I think is Dhunnowrah. The name makes sense because alphabetically it fits right in between 147 Dholepore and 149 Dildarnuggar.

Type 13 148_Dhunnowrah.jpg

I have also found the following numbers for which I do not have the post offices: 113, 142, and 158.

Type 13 No. 113.jpg
Type 13 No. 142.jpg
Type 13 No. 158.jpg

axr15

Post by axr15 »

Based on some additional info I received from a couple of philatelic friends, here is my updated list of India Renouf type 13 cancels. This list is based on published information, and items from my own collection and those of others. The following additional numbers have been seen on stamps, but we cannot be sure about the names of those post offices: 10 (Akberpore?), 16, 17, 29, 100, 113, 142, 158, 160, and 401. Two resources are particularly helpful for further doing research on this topic: (1) India Postal Guide 1871 https://stampsofindia.com/Host/DigitalBookshelf/1871-Indian-Postal-Guide-searchable.pdf and (2) Martin’s book, Numbers in Early India Cancellations. If anyone has covers with cancellations from other post offices or cancels on stamps where the post office could be at least be partially deciphered, please post them here.

Renouf 13 --list of numbers.jpg

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Renouf/Cooper Type 13 Duplex Cancel of Kanpur RS

List of Post Offices in the Indian Postal Guides are not always complete.

Here is an example of Renouf/Cooper type 13 duplex Cancel dt. Feb 6,1873 with code 110(?) of Kanpur Railway Station PO which is nowhere listed in the Indian Postal Guides of 1872 to 1874 when type 13 cancels were in use.
Renouf/Cooper Type 13 Duplex Cancel of Kanpur RS
Renouf/Cooper Type 13 Duplex Cancel of Kanpur RS

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Cancel Post Office List

axr15 wrote:
08 Jun 2020 03:11
The list needs some corrections and additions.

19 Amroha
(28.9052°N 78.4673°E)
Amroha, Uttar Pradesh

50 Byavra
est. in Feudatory State of Rajgarh
(23.9186°N 76.9113°E)
Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh

85 Biri
(25.6428°N 78.2277°E)
Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh
Screenshot_2020-06-01-12-55-49-90_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.png
Ref. Early Indian Cancelations.
Jal Manekji Cooper.
private, Mumbai 1948
Chapter XIV: Cancellation Type 13; p.49

I think Martin got it wrong with Badāū̃.

89 and 94 got transposed.
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 94 Cancel of Basti
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 94 Cancel of Basti
Martin is wrong again about 265 allotting it to Kishangarh (in Feudatory State of Kishangarh) which is actually 267 and there was no 2 post offices named Kishangarh during 1872–74.
Attachments
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 267 Cancel of Kishangarh
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 267 Cancel of Kishangarh

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Cancel PO List

446 Rajghat
est. in Feudatory State of Varanasi
(25.3313°N 83.0402°E)
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

There was no Br. Indian post office named Ramghat in 1872–74.

Rurki is confirmed 458, not 446 which is Rajghat, not 445.

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 323 Cancel of Madhogarh(?)

Here is an unrecorded example of Renouf/Cooper/Martin type 13 duplex cancel with code 323.

The post office name in the datestamp part is indistinct, most likely it is Madhogarh (26.2722°N 79.1859°E) in Jalaun district of Uttar Pradesh state.
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 323 Cancel of Madhogarh(?)
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 323 Cancel of Madhogarh(?)

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Allottment of Code 284 to Kuchaman

axr15 wrote:
08 Jun 2020 03:11
Another point is that the Anglicized name of the post office with code 284 is distorted to an another level, where supposedly m got inverted and appeared as w.

This spelling with "w" is mentioned in the List of Post Offices in Indian Postal Guides of 1872–74 and the same error crept in Martin's book "Numbers of Early Indian Cancellations 1855–1884" (p.49).

284 is actually Kuchaman (27.1479°N 74.8595°E), established inside the territory of Kuchaman estate of the feudatory state of Jodhpur, but now located in Nagaur district of Rajasthan state.

Joy Daschaudhuri

Re: Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 330 Cancel of Kosi

Martin stated that 331 was issued to Kosi in error and tentatively placed Kosi before 291 Kota following the alphabetical order.

But Kosi (27.7871°N 77.4382°E), now in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh state, was actually allotted the code 330.
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 330 Cancel of Kosi
Renouf/Cooper/Martin Type 13 Duplex 330 Cancel of Kosi

axr15

Post by axr15 »

Hi Joy,

Thanks for all the additions and corrections. It looks like additional research in this area will continue to unearth new finds. We have barely assigned 20% of the possible numbers, and there is much left to do here to complete the list. At some point, when I have accumulated more numbers and PO’s I will update the spreadsheet.

G.S. Pai indicates that Budaon is 83, which I will correct in my list. That leaves 85 as unknown.

Yes, indeed, 89 and 94 are switched: 89 is Burnugger and 94 is Bustee.

I have not seen any cancel or cover related to 19 Amroha. Pai omits it in his article, and Martin puts a question mark next to it. So, unless you have seen it somewhere, I won’t put it on my list.

As you indicate, Martin is probably incorrect about 265, Keshungurh. I have not seen this cancel on cover. 267 is definitely Kishngurh and 269 is definitely Khandwa. So Kishngurh is out of alphabetical order. Perhaps cancels with both names (Keshengurh and Kishngurh) were used at some point.

There is some confusion regarding 446. Martin notes an error in manufacture, where it could have been spelled Ramghat, instead of Rajghat.

As you note, 323 is most likely to be Madhogurh, which closely follows Luchmangarh in both the Indian Postal Guide of 1971 and in Martin’s list.

I am attaching some scans of items related to this cancel that I found online (49 Bella Hurria, 86 Bulleah, 269 Khandwa, 400 Nyneetal, 446 Rajghat, 459 Russerah, and 464 Rutlam).

Arvind

Renouf 13 -- 57 Bella Huria.jpg
Renouf 13 -- 86 Bulleah.jpg
Renouf 13 -- 269 Khandwa.jpg
Renouf 13 --400 Nyneetal.jpg
Renouf 13 -- 446 Rajghat.jpg
Renouf 13 459 --Russerah.jpg
Renouf 13 --464 Rutlam.jpg

axr15

Post by axr15 »

Here is another Renouf 13 cancel on cover -- Futtehgurh 170.

Renouf 13 -- 170 Futtehgurh.jpg

Return to “Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps”