New stampboards Milestone of 9 MILLION Posts just reached

News items. General trends, new issues, new policies etc. **Whatever** you like. WORLDWIDE. Start a new thread on your question. Please do not discuss ebay in THIS forum as we have a separate and popular Forum for that discussion.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Bunge
750 THOUSAND POST BIONIC SUPERMAN!
750 THOUSAND POST BIONIC SUPERMAN!

New stampboards Milestone of 9 MILLION Posts just reached

Post by Bunge »

Screenshot (112).png

Well done Stampboarders
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: New Milestone of 9 Million Posts reached

Post by Global Administrator »

Well spotted ... ever onward to TEN million posts. :)

And way over a MILLION images securely hosted here forever of course.

We are truly the Wikipedia of stamp collecting. ANYTHING related to the hobby is covered here.

Thanks to our over 25,000 members, for their ongoing support. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A new major upgrade is happening quietly behind the scenes now, all done by Yuriy in New York.

DO PayPal him a 'pizza and a beer' in any currency, to keep him moving this along! -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=97166&start=56

It is a totally FREE board, WITHOUT annoying intrusive ads that EVERY other board has, as I hate them, and I resist all attempts to have them added, and without Yuriy's ongoing tech assistance, it would have vanished 15 years back. Everyone reading this has received FAR more benefit here than a Pizza costs. Agree? :mrgreen:

'There Is No Such Thing In life As A Free Lunch' of course, although the thread above clearly proves most members here, very sadly feel there is. Add YOUR support to it today, and show your Community spirit. :!: :!:

I gladly pay the MANY $1000s of hosting costs each year for the board and the million images, and in turn hopefully generous members can keep Yuriy in Pizzas, via 'Crowd Funding' to cover the tech side, and endless tech and faults, and update issues, that I have zero idea about. :)

Glen
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!

Return to “Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps”