Big Hoard of Postally *USED* Aust sets + M/S etc FU on piece just $A95

Please list anything spare you have for sale. It MUST have a scan/s and a FIXED price. You MUST have at least 30 posts and 30 days membership on this board to list an item for sale, or your listing **will** be removed.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

GlenStephens
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Big Hoard of Postally *USED* Aust sets + M/S etc FU on piece just $A95

Post by GlenStephens »

80.JPG
81.JPG
82.JPG
83.JPG
84.JPG
85.JPG
86.JPG
87.JPG
88.JPG
89.JPG
90.JPG
91.JPG
92.JPG
93.JPG
94.JPG
Big Hoard of Postally *USED* Australia sets + M/S etc FU on piece just $A95!

Some lovely material used on sendings to me, generally, including many impossible to find very recent issues on parcel snippings etc.

FACE of each of these is over $A200 and retail as used – IF you could find anyone with them in stock, is around $400+ This stuff is always double face retail, as it basically does not exist. Everyone bought mint but not many were used. 8-)

Check a Gibbons Catalogue – used prices are near ALWAYS much higher than used. The few used one sees are generally soaked off FDC. MOST collectors do **NOT** want those – they seek genuine POSTAL used.

You have it all here – se-tenant strips 5, key mini sheets and sheetlets, booklet panes, se-tenant mini sheets etc. And near all are LICK AND STICK .. not the horrid common defins on peel and stick, that never remove easily.

And the rapidly growing global trend of retaining stamps on the original postally used pieces makes these EXTRA desirable.

Australia leads the world with this area as the 10 massive set of Brusden White ACSC Volumes lists EVERY stamp from SG #1, to modern, on cover or parcel fragments in both solo and in conjunction with others use – often rated at 100 times the soaked off used prices -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=9141471

Sock this material away NOW as it clearly is the GROWTH trend of the future. And you’ll never see prices this low. Short issue commems and the super short era higher values etc. None of the common standard Definitives – WHO wants those – not you!

I have several of these ‘$200+ face super selections’ of Deluxe Blue Chip snippings on hand. They each weigh under 500 grams, so hence are VERY cost effective to mail overseas, and indeed I used superb franking on all sending as always – so a WIN-WIN. :lol:

From thoughtful parcels etc to me. Or from franking mailed by me to clients who return it to get a shipping discount etc. Parcels covered with Mini sheets and other cool and exotic things, that one NEVER sees postally used! Retail of most of these is DOUBLE face. Some of it VERY recent.

Australia parcel snippings - face value of each lot is over $A200. These lots generally contain a wide gamut of scarce top value commems, and other material almost never seen postally used.

From parcel sendings to me etc, from kind and sensible folks who have the sense to use NICE franking - often CTO with gum under plastic as I do. I certainly do at all times, and we ALL should, at ALL times!

Many folks like their used stamps in their collections to be genuine POSTALLY used, and not just corner CTO at Melbourne Bureau, and this is a brilliant source. There will generally be mixed throughout it - AAT, Cocos Is, Christmas Island and Norfolk Island, as they are all valid for postage within Australia and are sold at many Post Offices here - IF you ask. 8-)

In this era, where PO's generally near always affix worthless white "Postage Paid" labels on parcels, this type of material is harder and harder and harder to source, as we ALL know. Most smaller PO's here often stock ONLY rolls of $1.20 peel and stick. A $12 parcel gets 10 of those, OR a worthless white 'Post Paid $12' label, that sadly goes right into the bin.

I assemble these when I get time to take photos. If you want the next one let me know - saves me taking the photos! Been a bit lazy lately, due to the Tsunami of orders deluging me in past year. NEVER seen so much business.

SG catalogue value on his stuff will be HUGE, as used is often double mint in SG!

Not very heavy, so foreign post will be sensible. 8)

One guy bought one of these lots for $95 recently, retained the ones he really wanted, and sold off the rest on ebay, in a few smaller offerings and got back $112 NETT! So what he retained were totally FREE even after ebay fees. Not a lot of this kind of stuff is around. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This material is globally popular. Grab it FAST!

Payment can be made in Sterling to my UK account, or in Paypal in any currency, to save you the credit card overseas useage fees, and the bad and fake exchange rates both use to get you into $A.

I repeat - MUCH this material sells for over DOUBLE face in fine used. YOU are paying over 30% UNDER face! Huge SG (and other) Catalogues for used on these issues.

WHO else on the planet can off you these in large runs at any price?

ONE box of these over $A200 face for $A95 (only about £47 or about $US62) (Stock 737BG)

TWO boxes of these, face over $A400 – for $A180 (only about £95 or about $US119) (Stock 737BH)

THREE boxes of these, face over $A600 for $A260 (only about £135 or about $US170) (Stock 737BJ)

FOUR boxes of these, face over $A800 (Retail $1,500) for $A325 (only about £160 or about $US212) (Stock 737BK)

For ebay re-sellers etc, this stuff is ‘LIQUID GOLD!’ and get great prices as we can see often posted on this board.

Here is another $200+ face lot -

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These come to me from a variety of different sources, and towns, and hence each packet will be pretty much entirely DIFFERENT to each other! A 'LIQUID GOLD' hoard you'll never see offered gain.

$A95 plus Global Post

Call it - "Used On Piece : Stock 737B? " - please order via new HTTPS encrypted SECURE site - www.tinyurl.com/GlensOrder And please do that NOW. Too many think “I’ll do that later” and then quickly “forget”. I then often lose the stamps in the rubble here, and waste an annoying hour finding them again. :twisted:

All payment details etc are on: www.tinyurl.com/GlenPay - NICE VFU franking is always used, and I ALWAYS use stamps of some kind locally : see member pix of some of that franking here - www.tinyurl.com/GlenCTO COMBINED POSTAGE is fine - save big money when buying more than 1 lot at once! For overseas members, to find out the approx goods cost in YOUR currency, click here - www.xe.com - the $A has CRASHED lately, and for USA buyers etc, my prices are REALLY cheap in your money - lowest for years! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - don't like it - mail it back within 48 hours of receiving it. No-one ever has yet. :)

Remember, adding another lot of mine (posted by either Admin, GlenStephens or Global Admin or ozstamps) here (or on my RARITY website www.tinyurl.com/RarityGlen ) for sale, in general adds ZERO to your shipping cost, so have a good look at what is on offer on the pages here, in case something else appeals. And "lay-by/layaway" is always possible - email me with any queries to ozstamps [at] outlook dot com - OR "trade-ins" always possible! If you have a pile of surplus stuff, I may well be happy to offset that against this item, see: www.tinyurl.com/GlenBuy

As most know - I do NO fairs or shows, have NO shop, and do NOT bother with eBay or any other auctions. I buy endless bulk lots from Estates, and distress sales etc, in this massive city of 6 million, with no other real stamp buyers here, and offer it here at *NETT* prices for fast turnover. NO "20%-25% Buyer Fees" and “3% credit card fees” to add to my *NETT* prices, as in auction! ZERO extra charged to use any cards - or PayPal in ANY currency. Many similar mouth-watering NETT price offers are being loaded weekly onto - www.tinyurl.com/GlenRare and www.tinyurl.com/StampDeals

Orders over $75 are ALWAYS sent Registered (but Max PO cover is for $A100 only sadly) - cost is extra $A4 local. Request this on order form IF you require it, under $A100. Letter size FOREIGN sendings globally are usually only about $4 untracked. Smallish, large packet items *FOREIGN* up to 500g/1lb are normally sent in stout card pre-paid *EXPRESS* or Registered Envelopes, cost $A20 generally, near always dodging you inward VAT/GST Taxes/Fees! 😊

"All Risk" Insurance is always possible if required as well, and is cheap and prudent at $A2 per $A100 covered locally, or $3 per $A100 overseas - and all buyers are strongly advised to use this, and I generally will add it automatically, unless asked not to. Full detail on all of this - www.tinyurl.com/Glen2-15 - Phone me anytime with any queries on these stamps: 0409 - 399 - 888
:)
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: Big Hoard of Postally *USED* Aust sets + M/S etc FU on piece just $95

Post by Global Admin »

Added photos of a second tranche of material, of $200+ face. :lol:
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
crazylister1
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by crazylister1 »

Sold
Form to come.
The Pom

Post by The Pom »

crazylister1 wrote: 09 Jul 2023 16:03 Sold
Form to come.

MODERATOR COMMENT:

Glen's offer is:
ONE box of these over $A200 face for $A95 (only about £47 or about $US62) (Stock 737BG)

TWO boxes of these, face over $A400 – for $A180 (only about £95 or about $US119) (Stock 737BH)

THREE boxes of these, face over $A600 for $A260 (only about £135 or about $US170) (Stock 737BJ)

FOUR boxes of these, face over $A800 (Retail $1,500) for $A325 (only about £160 or about $US212) (Stock 737BK)

Can you clarify how many lots you're buying, so that others know what is left please?

Thanks
Always on the lookout for Australian pre decimal First Day Covers.
crazylister1

Re: Big Hoard of Postally *USED* Aust sets + M/S etc FU on piece just $A95

Post by crazylister1 »

Can you clarify how many lots you're buying, so that others know what is left please?
I have completed an order for 2.
kerema
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster

Post by kerema »

Uncle Phil will buy two if you have them, please
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
- - - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Still a couple boxes left PHIL if anyone needs them .. mailed the KGV at 10am this morning, before I saw this - so will send these separate. :lol:

Need your current card detail please - other one seems to have changed?

Glen
JPC340
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Post by JPC340 »

Hi Glen

Just posting here in case you missed my email. I would be interested in 2 lots.

Thanks

John
Link to my colnect profile with fairly current wish and swap list. https://colnect.com/en/collectors/collector/rockstraw
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Ok . . all selling very well, and just ONE lot is still available right now - the first one that is illustrated above - Stock 737BG for just $A95. :)
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Have a $A250 face lot of very similar sort of material to the above on piece from parcels to me. :mrgreen:

Cost of that one is also just $A95 if anyone wants some soaking fun! Stock number of that one is 384LQ

Glen

Return to “SELL your surplus stamps at ZERO fee! Please *READ* the rules atop this forum.”