Australia Philatelic Numismatic Covers or 'PNC's. Discuss here!

A *LARGE* percentage of stamp collectors also collect various numismatic areas. This is YOUR little corner of the board to ask questions, seek advice, check values, and chat. Please join in!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

CHzug1291
I was online for our Birthday Number 5!

Re: Philatelic Numismatic Covers "PNCs". Discuss here

Post by CHzug1291 »

Miss LouLou wrote
Peter, do you think there will be any option of getting them made in white at some stage?
OK here I feel a little more relaxed :D
I think the price is reasonable, and one might think would reduce over time as production becomes a more efficient process and the materials used to make them perhaps changes and become cheaper.

Also, increased sales, would mean you could then get it made in bulk, which would surely cut costs, which then may be passed onto the customer.
Lou, you are absolutely correct with your reasoning above!

This is a marketing exercise, to find out if there is enough demand with PNC collectors to manufacture this pages in bulk to start with!

All we know, until today, NO Album pages existed "world-wide" to house PNC's.

Someone had the Idea to create a new product and tried to incorporate a universal system which is already obtainable on the Market.

I have 300 PNC's in my collection, many are Limited Edition and worth wile to keep in mint condition, not for investment, no just to enjoy and when I am gone, who ever gets them, has something nice and clean.

If they sell it, wont worry me anymore :lol: but they will get the price for undamaged covers :idea:

Tooling cost for a thermo-forming- or a vacuum-forming die is expensive, we are not talking a few hundred Dollars it is way more then that 8)

With the tool in my hands, I placed an order for 1000 units, which is for no Vacuum-forming Company business, more time involved to get the machine adjusted then the actual forming, therefore they charge a special rate (high) for such a small order!

If I don't sell any, I will be able to house my collection :lol:

If I sell 1000 pages, halve of the tooling cost is paid for no big deal!
At least I tried!

But I am not foolish and place a first order of 50'000 formings and cardboard pages ( which still is not a bulk order) to get the set 40¢ cheaper on the market and still nobody wants to buy them.

Well ,once the 1000 are sold and orders still coming in, then I might have black, white and pink in my next shipment but as for now they are black. :wink:

I will take it step by step and yes if someone wants 50 pages in one order, I will drop the price a few cents.

Feel free to comment or make suggestions here!

Cheers

Peter :D
Raz
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by Raz »

Hi Peter,
I think they are a good idea,and I would like to order 20 pages,for a start. I will e-mail you re payment.

There are many products that need to be seen from both sides to be properly admired. Covers with backstamps are the first to come to mind.

Your PNC covers do this, and will keep valuable covers from the wear and tear so many show from continual handling.
I think sales will increase for you once PNC collectors find out about the availability of these. The early PNC's seem to have been issued with no protection.
Surfing stamps and covers, KED VIII, and Newfoundland.
Europa and Canada and any comic related stamps.
MissLouLou
Suspended Member

Post by MissLouLou »

Agreed [at] Raz.

Well stated.
Has fallen in love with Flora & Fauna FDC's!
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

:D nice to see positive feedback 8)
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Miss LouLou and Raz.... your PNC album pages are on the way to your homes!

Enjoy!

I do..... :D :D

Cheers

Peter
MissLouLou
Suspended Member

Post by MissLouLou »

Thank's very much Peter - Can't wait!
MissLouLou
Suspended Member

Post by MissLouLou »

I have recieved my Lighthorse PNC Album Pages and I have got to say, I'm impressed. They are alot lighter than I thought they would be. Versitile - but definitely not flimsy.

My only desire here, and I know for now it will not be possible - is to have them in white so I may decorate the sleeves.

I consider these to be VERY reasonably priced for the quality and the purpose they undertake. A Fantastic Product, and Peter, I will take 100 more. I'll email you to discuss payment.

Over the weekend I will take some pictures and post accordingly.

Miss Lou
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Hi Miss Lou,

I am glad, that you are happy with the PNC album pages....
Thank you for the feedback here..
I also received your e-mail and will answer you shortly.

Peter
Raz

Post by Raz »

I too received my pages from Peter and they are functional, easy to use, and are a much better way of storing PNC's and other things like shoe boxes and overpriced wooden boxes from 'Impressions'.

I feel that any dealer who wishes to show off and sell PNC's should have an album or two of these as they will be easy to transport to stampfairs etc; and customers can see both sides of the coin and cover, and they are secure from being dropped into a carrybag or overcoat pocket 'accidentally.'

I don't have any shares in the company but this product is one that helps keep the mess down to a manageable minimum. One less shoebox to hunt for! Especially for the old PNC's and the ones that cost more than $50, this is really a small price to pay for protection.
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Raz wrote:
the ones that cost more than $50, this is really a small price to pay for protection.
For dealers who do shows housing the $250 PNC in these pages is very wise as it stops ANY damage to them. :idea:
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
CHzug1291

Re: Philatelic Numismatic Covers or "PNCs". Discuss here

Post by CHzug1291 »

Thank you for the "plug" Glen!
...........from this.....
........to...this
nightwatchman.......thank you for your order, your pages will be mailed today!

Night Watchman
I was online for post number ONE MILLION!
I was online for post number ONE MILLION!

Post by Night Watchman »

Received your PNC album pages today, Peter.
My $200 Ashes 2007 PNC is feeling safe and sound in your $3 PNC window!
Thanks for a well thought out and manufactured product.

Noel Almeida, Night Watchman, Australia Down Under.
Author: Overseas Mailers of New York FDCs of Australia.
Author: Australian Post Office Souvenir Covers.
Author: Test Cricket Centenary 1977 Philatelic Covers.
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Thank you Noel, this PNC's look even better in this frames! :D

I received today the Souvenir Limited Edition
Sydney Stamp Exhibition 2011
Guess where they are?
save and sound in there new dress!
:D Peter
hutch
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Post by hutch »

The best way to make sure you get every issue of PNC's is to register with the Philatelic Bureau on Freecall 180033174 (+61 3 9887 0033 overseas) you'll get every PNC issued plus you can now get the medallion covers as well. These were not previously avaliable to standing orders and you had to ring up for them. Much better now...no worries about missing issues. Missed out on a few covers...like the Accession 2002 one as our local PO didn't even bother to order it and didn't bother to tell collectors here it was available. :cry: Can't afford one now :cry: Did manage to pick up a 2005 World Heritage PNC for $65.00 but would have been better at the issue price of $39.60! Love the PNC's . They seem to bring together the interesting combination of stamp and coin collecting.
I am having fun collecting WW and Indian States.
glencottage
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Post by glencottage »

Have just come across this thread which seems to have been dormant for a year or so.

Are Australian PNCs still 'hot' or has the interest cooled down? I have a few, can't remember buying them, perhaps I had them on my Australia post standing order at the time.

I would send some pics but photobucket seems to be playing up :(
However it has let this one through.

PRINCE OF WALES INVESTITURE, BANK OF ENGLAND PNC

Tony
hutch

Post by hutch »

Very nice PNC Tony.

I don't know if they are "hot" items here but there are certainly regular buyers (like myself) who get every issue. I really like them.

I wonder if Peter still makes those pages. Could be a good investment especially for the earlier ones that had no protective coverings!

hutch
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Yes hutch
I am still making the LIGHT HORSE® PNC ALBUM PAGES

It seems, that my product is liked by the collectors :D

Peter
hutch

Post by hutch »

That's great Peter! Glad to see that you are still going with them! How much are you selling them for now?

I would like some (wanted them a year ago but couldn't afford them...kids and all that!) so if you could post up some relevant information...and sizes for some of the earlier issues...you do those don't you? I shall look into it.

All my PNC's are in one of those wheelie buckets. Keeps them clean...as long as you don't want to look at them....but what's the fun in that! If you collect them, you want to look at them!~

Let me know

hutch
glencottage

Post by glencottage »

What's a wheelie bucket? and why would you keep stamps in one.

Bemused Pom :wink:
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Good morning hutch
All my PNC's are in one of those wheelie buckets. Keeps them clean...as long as you don't want to look at them....but what's the fun in that! If you collect them, you want to look at them!~
...you can look at them....but....if you show them to anyone else...they loose pretty fast the "mint" look :(

There is "only" one size available at the time, which is the standard size for the Australian PNC's!

Nearly every country has a different format and who knows, one day I might make them, if the demand is there.

The price is still A$ 34.00 for a pack of ten (10) + Postage A$ 10.00 anywhere in Australia.

You may put a pack or two on your Christmas wish list :wink:

(The Board PN does not work on my side so please send me an e-mail to: lighthorse.album(at)bigpond.com

Peter
hutch

Post by hutch »

Thanks for that Peter. I shall look into it and get back to you!

Hello Glencottage. A wheelie bucket is a plastic container with a lid and has little wheels.

Overall, it is slightly wider than a PNC so keeps them nice and safe...unless you want to look at them :( . They are roughly 18" long so can hold quite a number of PNC's.

They are also stackable so keeps everything neat and tidy.

I also use them for some of my FDC's and for any stamped and cancelled envelopes that I like.

They really are very handy.

hutch
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

If it's good enough for Australia Post....it must be good enough for you!
If anyone is interested in the standard LIGHT HORSE®PNC ALBUM Pages just write me a PN!

Cheers

Peter
dave13
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

Post by dave13 »

I've started to collect PNC's for the coins and medals the first few I bought were by Mercury Distribution with coins in for the 2002 Royal Jubilee I think that covers from this company will be quite common and maybe not so collectable. I was wondering if there are any that would be better to collect than others .

I live in the UK and the Royal Mint and Royal Mail sometimes produce a cover together so knowing that they have a reputation and the covers and medal/coin will be official I have bought some of their covers and I'm looking to buy more as I've found a site where I think they are reasonably priced.

I have seen some other covers distributed by a company called Benson has any one heard of them and would they be less common and more collectable, does anyone collect a particular brand of cover or do you just buy what looks nice or fits into your theme of collecting?

I'm not a collector who collects for some big return for my collection as time passes although I do enjoy seeing things that I have bought for a few pounds selling for more than what I paid for it. So the reason for this post is, what is the best cover to collect at the moment as I've said the Royal Mint/Mail look good because there does not seem to be many covers produced by them which means I could have a nice collection fairly quickly where as some of the other covers seem to produce covers for the same thing over and over in different styles.
My stamp related collection is here.

http://www.neocollect.com/coll/6417/

Hope this ramble makes sense to someone. Thanks for reading.
My coin medal and stamp collection.
http://www.neocollect.com/user/
hutch

Post by hutch »

Hi dave13, I don't think there is any particular cover that anyone is going to tell you to specifically buy. Although it does seem that anything to do with Royalty and Wars generally do well, as far as later returns go. We buy them because we like them!

We get every issue that AP puts out and are sometimes quite suprised by how much they increase in value...the rest stay pretty much at purchase price! But, that is OK.

Basically, buy what you like. If you are lucky, it will turn out to be one of the "good" ones. Other than that, I would probably suggest...that is if you like the PNC's...get every issue. You may be suprised with what you end up with!

The Queen's Accession PNC came out here in Australia in 2002. Price was $9.95. It is now available for over $300.00. The 2000 Valor PNC was $9.85 and is now valued at over $300.00. Most of the others issued up to date (and before) are generally slightly above the issue price...a few even more!

You never know what supply, demand and general interest, creates a market for a specific PNC.

Australia Post is the only one to issue PNC's here, in conjunction with the Royal Australia Mint so I have no idea about the other companies you mentioned. I do believe though, that there a few private people who try to issue their own covers...not too sure how they actually go though!

Good luck and more importantly, enjoy collecting PNC's!

hutch
phyvillo

Post by phyvillo »

Hello all,

I would like to revitalise the PNC thread with a several questions.

This being the first.

But first a little background.

I consider myself a novice collector. I collect stamps mainly Australian Pre-Decimal, and am currently slowly adding both mint and used to 2 different Seven Seas albums. I also collect Australian states. (even slower). The gift of these Seven Seas albums has kicked off my habit.

I have also developed a recent PNC addiction, and now have about 70, including some Australian joint issues.

Australia Post now ships new PNCs inside a plastic cover. Do they breathe? Or should I remove them from my covers/PNCs if the are causing damage sweating etc.

I live in Sydney so humidity is always an issue. I assumed that AusPost would issue a warning, as they do with some of there other packaging, if it in not suitable for long term archive use?

I have also been using Cummberland 1st day cover albums as temp storage. Is this Ok?

Thanks for any input.
Collecting Australian Pre-Decimal and Australian States
phyvillo

Post by phyvillo »

Hello all,

I am seeking information on the best catalogue for Australian Postal Numismatic Covers (PNC,s).

I currently use the 21st Edition (2013-2014) of the Australian Coins and Banknotes by Greg McDonald.

I find it fine for general pricing and information. However there is information on only the basic PNCs, but none of the special overprints. Is there a more detailed source?

I do not own as yet the Brusden and White postal stationary catalogue. Does this include PNC pricing and details?

On another thread (stampboards) that I cannot find at the moment an ebay member with a name like 7777peter, was having the voracity of some of his posts questioned.

How do I and others know what is a genuine overprint?

Thanks again

Phil
phyvillo

Post by phyvillo »

I am happy to start scanning and create, with help; an Australian PNC Wiki.

My first problem is what catalogue do we follow.

I have 70 odd different PNCs, I can scan however it needs to be managed properly.

Do I do it just by date? And or the Australian Coin and Banknotes Catalogue, credit Greg McDonald?

A classic example is the very first Official PNC 1994 Year of the Family. This has according to the above mentioned catalogue an A and B version. (AKA) thick and thin print, with a massive price differential.

This is just the start of the project. I say that only pictures will tell the story!

Or even better lets add all the variables, APTA show cancels etc. Thus weeding out those that are questionable.

Then Stampboards can become the definitive source!!!!!

Comments or suggestions very welcome. Help even more welcome.

Cheers

Phil
phyvillo

Post by phyvillo »

Last ideas,

Perhaps Administrators, could even look at splitting my posts into different threads? Or better other ideas from other Stampboarders.

Another thread I would like is a link to specific PNC sales, swaps, this is what I have, let me show it. What is it worth perhaps.

Just a thought

Phil
Seasprite
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by Seasprite »

Phil,
Have a look at Paul Owen site http://121.223.202.9/pa-inc/index1.html. He has nearly all Australian PNC's issued if not all.
I have about 140 PNC's and 40 Medallion covers. I mostly collect covers with official Aust Post Cancels.
I take all covers out of the plastic sleeve they are issued in and store them in folders in Vario Clear acid free pages.
If you are interested in starting a thread to post scan copies of PNC's I have all official covers issued by Aust Post.
Greg
mcgooley
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Post by mcgooley »

Seasprite wrote:Have a look at Paul Owen site http://121.223.202.9/pa-inc/index1.html. He has nearly all Australian PNC's issued if not all.
Seasprite, what a fantastic resource :D It has certainly opened my eyes!
FORESTS OLD, PASTURES NEW
"Truth is stranger than Fiction, but that is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." MARK TWAIN
phyvillo

Post by phyvillo »

Seasprite wrote:Phil,
Have a look at Paul Owen site http://121.223.202.9/pa-inc/index1.html. He has nearly all Australian PNC's issued if not all.
I have about 140 PNC's and 40 Medallion covers. I mostly collect covers with official Aust Post Cancels.
I take all covers out of the plastic sleeve they are issued in and store them in folders in Vario Clear acid free pages.
If you are interested in starting a thread to post scan copies of PNC's I have all official covers issued by Aust Post.
Greg
Greg,

Thank you for the wonderful reply.

First a little more background.

I only collect the Australian Post PNCs, not the medallion covers. I have the interest in the low mintage coins. Some as you know are only available in this format.

I have had a look at the Wonderful Paul Owen site. This was the type of resource I was looking at for Stampboards.

I would love to start a thread with scans of PNCs.

Perhaps another thread to discuss catalogues, pricing, variations, overprints, storage etc? I will help if needed with the scanning.

I do not like raining on others parades. Is there anyway that Paul Owen can assist? I do not know him personally, nor know what the correct protocol is.

Secondly as goes storage, Peter Stampboards name CHzug1291, has sold some lovely storage for PNCs, with wonderful feedback. And is readying some more for sale. So I must give him a big thanks.

So to wrap up, lets look at scanning. On its own thread. Sound good?

Thanks Greg

Phil
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Hi Phil, have you started the "new" thread yet?

BTW The new batch PNC Album Pages are ready to be sold, just send me a mail!

Happy Easter everyone!

Cheers

Inventor of Australian LIGHT HORSE® PNC Album Pages
Tassie_Stamps

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

They look like great pages Peter, good work. I'm sure they are great protection for the more expensive covers, which no one wants to get knocked around! Well worth the price for some added peace of mind.
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Thank you Tassie_Stamps, yes they look great for display, and keep them mint and save from any touching or marks from handling!

Happy Easter to every one here!

Cheers

CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Sent: Saturday, 11 April 2015 12:51 PM
To: lighthorse.album
Subject: Supply of Light Horse PNC album pages

Hello Peter

I came upon the Light Horse PNC album page while searching the internet looking for an album that would properly hold PNC covers and was impressed with the description and response to your product which seems to fit the bill better than anything else I have seen advertised. I subsequently found your email address on the Stampboards page. I hope that it is still current and that you are still producing the covers.

Like quite a few collectors I have a large collection of PNC covers (I collect in duplicate) but am not really sure just how many as they are consigned to airtight storage boxes for safety and they are not sorted or able to be viewed easily.

To make a start on resolving the problem I would like to order some Light Horse album pages, 100 to start with if available.

If they are available you could let me know the cost and your preferred method of payment.

Thank you and regards
Peter
…………………………………………………….
Peter Collins

Good evening Peter Collins

Thank you very much for your kind words!
I still manufacture the LIGHT HORSE® PNC Album pages und have built up a good reputation with this product.
Mind you, I was exactly in your Situation 3 years ago and stored all my treasures in shoeboxes!

I noticed that the plastic sleeves which the PO sold them with, started to wrinkle.
My collection was hidden away, in a cabinet and stayed there as it seems too much of an effort to take them out just to enjoy them.

Now, whenever I want to show some of my collection, it’s easy to look through them ……and most important of all……nobody can touch them……no one can drop them on the ground! 
or spill some tea or coffee on them!

Since you are placing an order of 100 pages, I will sell them at A$ 2.90 each + postage.
To work the postage out, could you please mail me the delivery address.
Once I have the price from the PO, I will send you the payment details!

Kind regards and have a great weekend

Peter
Peropost
Blue Star less than 5 posts NEWBIE!

Post by Peropost »

Thanks to Peter I have now received my 100 Light Horse PNC album pages and spent a happy afternoon fitting covers into the pages. I have lodged a second order as there are still a lot to do.

The pages a great solution to a problem that has bugged me for years. They cover when fitted into the page looks neat and being able to see both sides without taking the cover from a mount is ideal. All in all I am very satisfied with the product. Just need to be a little careful when sliding them into the page that the envelope flap doesn't catch.

The appearance of the covers once in in the pages is good. Most of the covers look really good against the black frame with a just a few less so. It all depends on the background colour of the cover. However I guess the same would be true of any other page colour!

I was thinking of using a labelmaker to create labels for the pages - something like white text on a clear label. Has anyone tried this?

l am also looking for solutions for albums. Ring binders (to avoid having to bend the pages too much) would seem to be the best option but I would welcome other collectors views on this.

Pero (AKA Peter)
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Hi Peter,

Your second lot of PNC pages left yesterday to the western side of this beautiful country!
You will find the stamps (postage) underneath the address label!

Thank you for your notes above in this thread! :D I am glad that you are happy with the product.

I think the label maker DYMO could satisfy your need to label the pages!

Dymo has different colours labels ....also silver!

There are advanced models which allow you to change the fonts and create the labels via your PC or laptop/tablet.

As for the binders, I use the J.BURROWS binders ( Non toxic - PVC free) 4 Ring 50 mm from Officework.
They take comfortably 17 Pages.
Sadly they don't have any slip cases! :(

I am sure you will enjoy your PNC collection much more, storing them in the LIGHT HORSE ® pages.

Kind regards

Peter
Peropost

Post by Peropost »

Thanks Peter

I look forward to receiving them.

Your thoughts on the labeling and binders was much what I had in mind.

Since starting to put them into the album pages I have made two discoveries: I started collecting PNCs much earlier than I had thought and my collection is also much more complete than I had thought. Just two more benefits of the Light Horse album pages! (and my questionable memory).
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Peropost wrote:

l am also looking for solutions for albums. Ring binders (to avoid having to bend the pages too much) would seem to be the best option but I would welcome other collectors views on this.

Pero (AKA Peter)
I sell 1000 a year of these deep grained Black "Leather" binders, with gold blocking, and matching slipcases. They fit Peter's pages perfectly. And in bulk buys are remarkably well priced - just $32 a SET.

Anyone storing Hagners or pricey Lighthorse pages etc in cheaply made Office supply company binders, made for office paperwork are NUTS!
https://www.glenstephens.com/hagner.html

EVERY person in this country needs slipcases. :idea: :idea:

Glen
Click HERE to see superb RARE & unusual stamps - FIXED low nett prices, high rez pix + NO 20% buyer fees!
Peropost

Post by Peropost »

Thanks Glen

Binders seem to be less of an issue than the slipcases (not often to be seen at the stationery suppliers).

The ones you have illustrated would appear to fit the bill nicely.

Pero
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

RIP LIGHTHORSE PNC Album Pages
I have decided, to discontinue the manufacturing and selling of the PNC Album Pages.

Although I have sold in excess of 10'000 units in 5 years, I found that the market for this item was simply not big enough
to earn a Dollar!
My collection is held in 400 Pages, housed in binders, so I am happy with that!

All the customers I supplied, where happy...... I did had not 1 complaint :D

Thank you all for your support during this marketing exercise!

I still get inquiries and orders, which I sadly have to decline.

For the vacuum-forming I would have to invest in a new tool at 3000.00 $
The minimum production run for the windows is 100'000 units ( which I will never sell, as I'll be gone before that goal is reached!

.....and then I have to "hand-assemble every single page.....as I did with the last lot :lol: :lol:
I rather go fishing :wink:

If anyone on this board is keen, to take this mini-project over......send me a PN, you can have it..... tools and all for a small donation!
Again, Thank you all for your business!

Peter
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

I just noticed, that all the pictures have be re-instated by a unknown Moderator, thank you very much for your time and effort! :D

Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

CHzug1291 wrote:I just noticed, that all the pictures have be re-instated by a unknown Moderator, thank you very much for your time and effort! :D

All saved forever now. :)
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Peter Zimmermann 75 years young finally landed LIGHT HORSE® PNC Album pages with Australia Post

Light Horse green 1.jpg

Since January 17th LIGHT HORSE®PNC Album Pages are back on the market

Delivery of first order arrived on the 17th of January this Year

PNC Proud delivery 2.jpg
I joint a few PNC and Coin Groups on Facebook and since arrival 80% have been sold!

Australia Post has placed and received their first order last week

The LIGHT HORSE® PNC Album pages will be advertised in Greg McDonalds new Australian Postal Numismatic Covers (PNC'S) Catalogue

Arrival of the second shipment will be end of July and will include the pages for the C5 size also.

Artwork for the size 230mm x 162mm C5
C5 Artwork.jpg
230 x 162 mm.jpg

I would like to thank Raz ( Ron Becket) here on this spot for his recomendation letter he wrote and allowed me to use it as a reference in the Face Book groups.

Ron Beckett.jpg
PNC in Album.jpg
Light Horse green 3.jpg
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

PNC LH Pop.jpg
What a turn around in the PNC world!

LIGHT HORSE® PNC Album pages have finally found theyr place with the PNC Collectors in Australia!

Since arriaval of the first shipment in January this year 500 boxes@ 10 pages have been sold!

Interestingly not 1 Box has been sold here on Stamboards :o

Light Horse green 3.jpg
Meanwhile I have worked on the bigger size of the beloved covers beeing 230 mm x 162 mm in sice and the next shipment will contain stock for this size also!

The product name is C5
LIGHT HORSE C5 B.jpg

I wish you all a great weekend

Peter Zimmermann
Flowers low res.jpg
Global Admin
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Admin »

Good to see them commercially available Peter.

They were always a good idea, and for the pricier covers keeps them cleaner and the corners all unbent!

Glen
Marshall13

Post by Marshall13 »

Hello Mr Peter Zimmermann...I would like to place an order for 1x box of 10 of the PNC album pages...I have a very extensive collection and I hear that Light Horse album pages are the best on the market so thought for my collection these are a must have...
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Global Admin wrote: 24 Jun 2023 14:28 Good to see them commercially available Peter.

They were always a good idea, and for the pricier covers keeps them cleaner and the corners all unbent!

Glen

Thank you Glen for your post!

Much appreciated!

Peter
CHzug1291

Post by CHzug1291 »

Hi Marshall13,
Thank you for your order
I sent you a email!